BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Roshni S.
I think this with the drying cream is the best thing for any pimples. I really like you can feel this working as it dries up any pimple you have. I have tried the Kate Somerville one that is similar concept but I feel that this one is a lot better.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I've been using this for years, it's one of my holy grail products! A little bit of this gets rid of a blemish overnight, and it will also prevent one from forming if you feel a pimple coming on. It's also extremely reasonably priced considering it can last for so long.
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
I know everyone loves this stuff but for some reason it didn't do much for me. I like how inexpensive it is but I much prefers my peter Thomas Roth spit treatment. I can wear it under makeup and that's something you definitely can't do with this product.
Ruth Z.
Whenever I feel a pimple coming on before bed I will for this all on the pimple and by mourning it's less. It won't disappear completely so you have to put it on again. That's how I feel it works best on me. No improvement needed the product does wonders
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
I've only been using this product for a couple months and so far I like it. I put on blemishes that have been bothering me for a long time and this product drastically reduces them. It doesn't completely get rid of the spot, but it reduces it for sure.
Bethany L.
This is the ultimate cure for any and all acne blemishes. It dries them out like the sun, (though you will look like you have the chicken pox when you go to bed at night, be warned). Even my most stubborn zits have been vanquished by this drying lotion!
Danielle L.
This stuff is a constant best seller for a reason! the calmine lotion drys up your ugly whiteheads almost overnight. I am probably on my 4th or 5th bottle of it. I apply it at night right before going to bed after washing my face and it works every time.
Bre G.
Lynchburg, VA
This drying lotion is a must have for hormonal breakouts! It is perfect for overnight acne treatment and so easy to use! The little bottle will last you forever. This is a must have for everyone, men and women. I would definitely recommend this product!
Vanessa D.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love this product so much because it helped with my acne so much throughout the year. Whenever I pop a pimple, I will put this on my face and the next day, it will shrink and almost disappear. I also put this on my redness and when I have red bumps on my face and it really helped cleared my skin.
Taylor G.
New Port Richey, FL
Such an great products for people who have occasional pimples, It works wonders on those pesky pimples and drys them out pain free. i purchased mine at Ulta and it worked amazing and took care or all of my break outs!  works very well i will buy it again
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?