BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Miranda T.
Carthage, MS
This is most amazing product for acne or pimples I have found!! Great value for you money. It is $17 but you get so much product and it works amazing. It does burn slightly when first applied to a pimple but works amazingly. No room for improvement!!!
Alyssa J.
Cotati, CA
I honestly don't know what to say about this product. It is fantastic I tried it in an Ulta in my area, put it on about 3-4 pimples, and writhing 12 hours (when I woke up the following morning) my pimples were completely flat and almost colorless! I returned that day to purchase two bottles.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
This worked so well on my cystic acne that I don't get them anymore! I used to have one on my chin that would keep coming back after going away and once I used this, it was gone! Make sure to use this before bed because it's very obvious on your face.
Sierra M.
I absolutely love this drying lotion. Whenever I see my face starting to break out, I put a dot on the affected area at night before I go to sleep and it dries it out before I even wake up in the morning! I will absolutely buy this again when I run out. My mom recommended it to me because she used it when she had chronic breakouts, and I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin who has blemishes like I do!
Jordan C.
De Soto
Got a pimple? No problem for this. It dries it out quickly. I love it. Packaging is great, easy to use. Helps stop pimples from coming it fully. I bought mine at Ulta. I've gone through a few bottles of it. I highly recommend. It's an amazing product.
Kelli S.
Olathe, KS
when I put this on after moisturizing before I go to sleep, it made my acne reduce in size! even though it's a drying lotion, it doesn't make the skin around the pimple dry at all which I thought was amazing. it's definitely worth the price too which is a plus!
Lauren G.
Moody
This was recommended to me from a famous YouTuber. She said it worked magic, and she was right! This is a great product for every day type pimples that may pop up. A little tip is to apply it after the shower so your pores are open and it can sink in.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
I think this is a great product for very oily, acne prone skin. I used it when I was dealing with bad cystic acne. It helps dry up whiteheads quickly. I have extremely sensitive skin though and found this to be too drying for me to use on a regular basis.
Matt B.
I use this to reduce redness, especially when I know a pimple will be coming. A little painful but worth it. I keep it on all night after using the cleanser and primer. It can be a little pricey and you have to make sure it doesn't irritate your skin
Lizzie M.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is amazing. I use it on all my blemishes and pimples and overnight this lotion reduces any swelling and size magically. It doesn't give me a rash like I've seen other people say, and I have very sensitive, oily skin. I absolutely love this!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?