BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Holy grail product! I previously used the Kate Somerville drying lotion (which is very expensive) and this works just as well, if not better! I put this on any breakouts that I have before going to sleep and when I wake up, they're gone! This is a must have.
Geraldine G.
This is the best product i could of ever invested in. It may look small but for under $20 it is still worth it and a little goes a long way. I was tired if popping my pimples and getting scars but with this, my pimples are gone in 3 days or less !!!!!
Jordan C.
De Soto
Got a pimple? No problem for this. It dries it out quickly. I love it. Packaging is great, easy to use. Helps stop pimples from coming it fully. I bought mine at Ulta. I've gone through a few bottles of it. I highly recommend. It's an amazing product.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
My favorite product to use when I randomly breakout and need to get rid of a spot. This is fairly inexpensive and lasts a long time. I only breakout during the time of the month but I can put this on a spot at night and by morning the spot is reduced.
Mary S.
This is a life saver. Honestly. I tend to get those large pimples that take forever to rise and then heal. But this gets them to rise up in a day or two and helps then heal without scarrine which i am prone too. Plus a small bottle lasts a long time.
Matt B.
I use this to reduce redness, especially when I know a pimple will be coming. A little painful but worth it. I keep it on all night after using the cleanser and primer. It can be a little pricey and you have to make sure it doesn't irritate your skin
Alyssa J.
Cotati, CA
I honestly don't know what to say about this product. It is fantastic I tried it in an Ulta in my area, put it on about 3-4 pimples, and writhing 12 hours (when I woke up the following morning) my pimples were completely flat and almost colorless! I returned that day to purchase two bottles.
Lindsey W.
This is hands down the best acne spot treatment. Ive tried about everything under the sun and this is by far the best. The cost of this is awesome too making it very affordable. I have used this for every breakout and stops it fast. #myopinion#nozits
Shannon H.
This is my go-to spot treatment. I purchased this life changing treatment from Nordstrom. I used to experience large, painful cystic acne. One dab of the  before bed would dramatically decrease the painful bumps and after a few nights, they'd be gone.
Alexis M.
Belleview, FL
Mario Badescu hasn't disappointed me yet! This drying lotion is no different, I use it to spot treat surprise blemishes and within about 30 minutes to an hour it really does the trick! So adorable and definitely a must-have in your skin care arsenal!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?