BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Osiris R.
Bolingbrook, IL
I wish this would have worked better with my skin because I've heard such great reviews on it. However, I feel like it is definitely OVER- drying on my skin. It does however calm pesky break outs. I just don't like how dry and flaky they get afterwards.
Lexi W.
I love this product! I put it on any imperfections before I go to bed and when I wake up they're always gone or at least almost gone. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. It also lasts a really long time. I've had mine for a couple of months and there's still plenty of product left.
Jessica M.
This stuff is Amazing!! I was so shocked at how well it worked. It does a great job of minimizing blemishes and dark spots. It is a very good value for what you get. A little goes a long way everyone should own this just in case you have acne, or the occasional pimple comes up.
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
I know everyone loves this stuff but for some reason it didn't do much for me. I like how inexpensive it is but I much prefers my peter Thomas Roth spit treatment. I can wear it under makeup and that's something you definitely can't do with this product.
Jamie W.
St. Louis, MO
This stuff will literally stop your acne from growing the second you put it on. Sometimes I feel a slight burn when I put it on but the next day I wake up and my spots are gone. It's the only acne treatment I can count on. I will continue to repurchase.
Jessenia O.
Orlando, FL
Such an amazing product for spot treatment! This is a cult favorite, and it deserves to be. I've had pimples where I place this product on it overnight, and the pimple actually becomes flat by morning! This is great to have just in case of emergencies.
Bre G.
Lynchburg, VA
This drying lotion is a must have for hormonal breakouts! It is perfect for overnight acne treatment and so easy to use! The little bottle will last you forever. This is a must have for everyone, men and women. I would definitely recommend this product!
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
This stuff is great for tough hormonal acne. I get giant pimples on my chin around my time of month and this stuff really helps reduce the size and redness of the bumps. I put a few dabs on and leave it overnight. The only problem is it flakes off and irritates your eyes.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
This stuff is a life saver. I've been through about 3 bottles now and I'll keep purchasing it for years to come. It literally gets rid of spots overnight without drying my entire face out. I love that it doesn't stain anything either. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Very very effective! I have very oily skin which causes a large pimple here and there. I always keep this drying lotion on hand, applying it at night time before bed and by morning it is visibly smaller in size. I have never been let down by mb products.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?