BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Monet B.
Charlotte, NC
This is a product I must have on hand at all times!  I have combination oily skin and suffer from occasional breakouts.  I use this at night and always see a difference in the morning.  I use this on a very regular basis.  I always repurchase and recommend.
Sarai A.
This drying lotion has one upped my skincare routine. The only time I break out a lil pimple is due to stress or eating too much junk. The drying lotion instantly makes my skin better it is also not harsh as I would think and I actually like the smell.
Rachael L.
East meadow, NY
Looks silly as you put it on, but really does an amazing job!! Picked it up at ulta and used it immediately that night. It is on the pricier side, but I'd say it was a good investment overall especially for those pesky pimples that can be spot treated rather than buying a wash for your whole face.
Katie B.
Hanover, NH
Any time I have a painful pimple coming up, I put this on overnight and it helps keep the inflammation and soreness down the next day. Not sure how much it helps at making the zit disappear but it definitely reduces the redness and the pain of big zits and I love it for that!
Jasmine S.
Little of this product goes a long way, this acne treatment really works its says what it does. The packaging is nice and small which is great for traveling. I purchase this product in an Ulta. I really recommend getting this product it's works amazing.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Very very effective! I have very oily skin which causes a large pimple here and there. I always keep this drying lotion on hand, applying it at night time before bed and by morning it is visibly smaller in size. I have never been let down by mb products.
Ruth Z.
Whenever I feel a pimple coming on before bed I will for this all on the pimple and by mourning it's less. It won't disappear completely so you have to put it on again. That's how I feel it works best on me. No improvement needed the product does wonders
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
This stuff is great for tough hormonal acne. I get giant pimples on my chin around my time of month and this stuff really helps reduce the size and redness of the bumps. I put a few dabs on and leave it overnight. The only problem is it flakes off and irritates your eyes.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
This stuff is a life saver. I've been through about 3 bottles now and I'll keep purchasing it for years to come. It literally gets rid of spots overnight without drying my entire face out. I love that it doesn't stain anything either. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Osiris R.
Bolingbrook, IL
I wish this would have worked better with my skin because I've heard such great reviews on it. However, I feel like it is definitely OVER- drying on my skin. It does however calm pesky break outs. I just don't like how dry and flaky they get afterwards.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?