BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Yozelyn B.
Stone Mountain
Really helps to dry out acne before it gets worse. It is really effective and truly does work. I have tried out other products but they don’t work but this one by far is the best and it last a long time. Really worth it.
Andrea P.
Chicago
This was horrible for me it didn’t do nothing but burn my skin it didn’t treat my pimples the next day my pimple would look the same but my skin burning it left a scar on my way it’s honestly horrible I don’t recommend
Mya L.
I have been using this for almost a whole year now and I still stand by it. I apply it with a qtip almost every single night and it really helps me soooo much with my active acne and even helps fade acne scars. I have purchased 3 bottles of it and will continue to use. I recommend getting the plastic bottle one because if you are almost out you can cut off the top part and reach the small crevice of what is left at the very bottom.
Casey S.
Hickory, NC
This is my holy grail! After cleansing and moisturizing I pop this on a new zit or an upcoming pimple and leave on overnight.  When I wake up in the morning the blemish is significantly smaller and less red.
Alexis M.
Bronx, NY
I always saw and hear about how amazing this product is. Until recently I finally decided to try it out for myself. I have very dry skin so I do have to moisturize the areas I apply it on even more than usual. But let me say none of these reviews are lies. It gets the job done and more. Many of my problematic areas cleared up within 2-3 days. It is an absolute go to when I see something starting to appear that doesn’t belong.
Katy M.
This is a must. It's pretty magic. when you're getting one of those under the skin volcano zits, don't try and pick them just put this on overnight and it will greatly reduce. Completely worth the price. If you have sensitive or dry skin be real careful with this don't over do it. A drop is more than enough. This is one of my favorite products and I always keep it around. I've had a couple issues when it dried my skin out but other than that it's perfect.
Chrixy L.
Berkeley, CA
I’ve been using this product for a little over two weeks and I can say with confidence that it dries blemishes. I’ve yet to try it on whiteheads which is what it is advertised to treat, but I have used it on a popped pimple that laid deep beneath the surface of my skin and it dried it up in two days! I just don’t like that it makes the skin around the blemish look crusty af LOL otherwise I like it and will continue to use it!
Brooke T.
Moorhead, MN
Absolutely cannot live without this product! Whenever I get a pimple I dab this bad boy on it and it's gone either the next day or within 2-3 days. I am grateful this product is on the market at an affordable price!!
Karina J.
Milwaukee, WI
I’m definitely a fan of this product. I just bought this a few days ago but I can already see the improvement my skin has made in just a few uses. The way you put it on is kind of awkward, as it is difficult to avoid mixing the solution. It does have a strong alcohol scent to it but it fades over time. My only advice is don’t use this product on areas that are already rough/dry because it WILL dry out those areas even more.
Laura C.
This is basically a cult classic. I see it all over insta being used by celebs. Four stars because it takes a few days of use to help me, but it is still awesome and decreases the pain, swelling and size of big, nasty pimples.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?