BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Kali S.
Norfolk
This product is a great price and does the job of a product much more expensive. This is by far the best acne spot treatment that I've used. It is sensitive on my skin, and doesn't have a terrible odor. I definitely recommend this to anyone with stubborn acne that facial cleansers just aren't helping.
Lindsey H.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this product! It is the best acne spot-treatment I’ve used so far. I am 21 with usually 1-2 active pimples at a time, and they are usually gross volcanos. This “drying” formula really helps to dry out and rid of the volcanoes when/before they start getting bad. This also helps on little bumps too.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
One of the things that constantly happens with this product is people use it wrong. Stop shaking it up. It won't work if you shake it up. Drip your q-tip into the pink stuff and put it on your breakout and just leave it there. I leave it there over night and it works beautifully. Don't expect magic. Nothing is magic. It won't magically go away but it will be reduced and on its way to going away without major issues for most of us. I mean that, for most of us. I am 35 and still get hormonal breakouts and have horribly dry skin. It happens. This is a go to for me when those break outs happen. It is one of two brands that help. I know it doesn't work for everyone but hey give it a try and if it doesn't work, try other things in the brand the will surprise you.
Arley M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a Christmas gift and I love it but it does have its flaws. It’s suppose to dry your pimples so you can be acne free and while it does that it’s not a fast :( you have to apply it on the same pimple for at least 5 nights maybe more for it to go away but overall it gets the job done
Bren G.
San Marcos
I love MB products & this one does not fall short of that either. I dip a q-tip all the way to the bottom of the powder and apply to any breakouts I have, and sleep on it. Then I wake up and they are dried out, and it takes the redness away completely making it easier to cover with concealer.
Riana C.
Pflugerville , TX
It definitely works but it took Mario Badescu Drying Lotion a few times for me, if you have really bad all over breakouts i definitely would be careful because it's very strong and may dry you out or cause a bit of itchiness,  but remember everyones skin is different!
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
Acne? No problem! This drying lotion will fix alllll your problems! I love it so much. I apply a dot on my pimple, and leave it on overnight or for a few hours while at home and forget about it. Before you know it, the pimple is gone! This drying lotion will dry it right up. You will love it
kellie d.
This is great for drying out a blemish but it's still there in the morning. I use this everywhere that I feel a blemish popping up but I don't really notice a difference or not. If I have a big pimple and apply this it seems to keep it at bay but not heal it or make it go away faster.
Amanda R.
Whittier
This product is AMAZING for drying out pimples. You are not supposed to shake the bottle. My pimples would be dried up by the next morning if I apply it overnight. It does not sting nor is it a harsh product. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to anyone with breakouts.
Angela H.
This stuff is amazing! I apply it at night, and the next morning my problem pimples will be CONSIDERABLY smaller, or even flattened! But, I have to give it 4 stars, because it doesn’t do much for pimples that are forming. But works great for pimples that have reached the surface!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?