BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alyssa C.
Lewisville
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!! I have been using this product for years on end, this is the only product that has worked to get rid of my pimples, without them coming back! The price is amazing, not super expensive! If you're questioning buying this, just do it!
Theresa S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the other product for acne that I use pretty consistently. It has a very strong smell and feels a bit harsh but when worn overnight helps to dry blemishes and calm redness. The ability to tame redness is probably my favorite part about this product.
Yasmine C.
Okay, so I don't really tend to breakout but when I do find myself getting those stubborn pimples around my time of the month this is the go to product. It makes the blemish disappear in about a day and makes me not so worried about not having clear skin.
Haley W.
Alexandria, VA
I used the drying lotion to clear up a breakout right before going to a friend's wedding and this product is a miracle worker. I have sensitive, but oily skin, and many products can be very irritating to my face. This product is gentle, but strong. It did a great job clearing and calming my skin and saved me a lot of embarrassment in the wedding pictures!
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
I get this from Ulta and it's amazing. For me it was okay on the skin. It did dry out my skin because it's drying out the blemish but not to bad. It's not a bad price and it's worth it. It reduces the size of my blemishes overnight. I would recommend this
Pavee K.
I love the consistency of this product. I really shrinks my zit within the next day. It is quite strong so I would warn to be mindful of how much product you put on. But other than that it is basically a miracle in a bottle and very affordable as well.
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
I've only been using this product for a couple months and so far I like it. I put on blemishes that have been bothering me for a long time and this product drastically reduces them. It doesn't completely get rid of the spot, but it reduces it for sure.
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Freaking love this product!!! I would just dip the product out with a q tip and put it directly on the pimple. Literally over night it would be gone. I've gotten this from ulta and it took close to a year to use up all the product. Definitely repurchased
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
I know everyone loves this stuff but for some reason it didn't do much for me. I like how inexpensive it is but I much prefers my peter Thomas Roth spit treatment. I can wear it under makeup and that's something you definitely can't do with this product.
Shelbea C.
Chattanooga, TN
This is an overnight miracle worker for stubborn zits. I buy mine from ulta and one container has lasted me three years and I'm still only half way through the container. Skip out of the Kate Somerville one and give this one a try! Soooo worth the price.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?