BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Julia M.
Boston
I think this product is way over hyped- probably due to a Kylie Jenner shoutout. It's definitely drying, but it doesn't treat the actual acne. It also doesn't work quickly, so I always find myself using it as a last resort if I've run out of other products.
nina j.
this saves my skin! whenever i have a blemish coming on, i dab this onto it and it shrinks it overnight! the last time I bought it it was at nordstrom rock. The only downside is it is a bit pricey for the amount that it contains. cute packaging though! :)
Rebecca R.
Manhattan Beach
This product used to be my go-to when spot treating acne and would get rid of a zit in one to two nights. However, I noticed over time as the bottle got more empty it started becoming much less effective. Not sure as to why this is, but it is frustrating.
Marina B.
San Diego, CA
I HATE MY ACNE! But this helps !!! Just pop this on the area of concern and BAM! They're gone! It works super well just make sure you follow the directions on how to use it. I get mine at Sephora. Easy to get! Always available. I love this product must buy.
Lauren S.
Rutherford, NJ
This stuff is a life saver. I've been through about 3 bottles now and I'll keep purchasing it for years to come. It literally gets rid of spots overnight without drying my entire face out. I love that it doesn't stain anything either. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Lexi W.
I love this product! I put it on any imperfections before I go to bed and when I wake up they're always gone or at least almost gone. It is a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. It also lasts a really long time. I've had mine for a couple of months and there's still plenty of product left.
Jessenia O.
Orlando, FL
Such an amazing product for spot treatment! This is a cult favorite, and it deserves to be. I've had pimples where I place this product on it overnight, and the pimple actually becomes flat by morning! This is great to have just in case of emergencies.
Jamie W.
St. Louis, MO
This stuff will literally stop your acne from growing the second you put it on. Sometimes I feel a slight burn when I put it on but the next day I wake up and my spots are gone. It's the only acne treatment I can count on. I will continue to repurchase.
Alanna L.
Fairfield, CA
This stuff is great for tough hormonal acne. I get giant pimples on my chin around my time of month and this stuff really helps reduce the size and redness of the bumps. I put a few dabs on and leave it overnight. The only problem is it flakes off and irritates your eyes.
Kelley L.
Carlsbad, CA
Tried and True. This product is unique and like no other. Great for use on active whiteheads and blackheads, even for use on bug bites.  Being an esthetician I also use after professional extractions. Very effective. A staple in my practice and household.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?