BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I‚Äôve been thinking about getting this for a while but it‚Äô...6 Answers
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
Yes yes and YES. This stuff is amazing. I was having bad breakout on my lower cheek area put in some of this bad boy and the next morning the breakout was less visible. Less red. And almost gone. I would definitely purchase again. And I highly recommend it.
Marlenne F.
This feels so nice when you apply it, only a small amount is needed so it will definitely last you a while. The product definitely diminishes redness and puffiness as well as the size of trouble spots. I bought this at Ulta and would definitely buy again.
Dakota B.
Circleville, OH
Great spot treatment. DO NOT SHAKE. The two liquids need to be separated. Dip a q tip in both, dab on blemish, leave over night. Typically works for me within two nights. Worth the money. Dries up acne spots quickly and the bottle lasts a long time.
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
I get this from Ulta and it's amazing. For me it was okay on the skin. It did dry out my skin because it's drying out the blemish but not to bad. It's not a bad price and it's worth it. It reduces the size of my blemishes overnight. I would recommend this
Courtney B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Absolute obsessed with this spot treatment. whenever i see or feel a pimple coming on i slap a dog of this drying lotion on before bed and it's non existent in the morning. Really great product that I have, and will continue to repurchase! Would recommend.
Pavee K.
I love the consistency of this product. I really shrinks my zit within the next day. It is quite strong so I would warn to be mindful of how much product you put on. But other than that it is basically a miracle in a bottle and very affordable as well.
Hannah R.
Hillsborough
So glad I tried out this product after hearing about it for a few years. It dries up most pimples literally overnight! It can be quiet drying if used often, but I make sure to moisturize a lot the next morning. I will continue to repurchase this item!
Yasmine C.
Okay, so I don't really tend to breakout but when I do find myself getting those stubborn pimples around my time of the month this is the go to product. It makes the blemish disappear in about a day and makes me not so worried about not having clear skin.
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This product is the holy grail of acne spot treatments! Make sure not to shake the bottle before use. Simply dip a fresh Qtip down into the pink substance and dab product on your target pimple problem! Leave on over night and voila! Amazing drying properties.
Susanna W.
St Augustine , FL
Holy grail of acne products! I could have a date later that night lather this on a pimple that morning and it will be gone by dinner! Literally like magic and leaves skin feelings great! Bought mine at Urban Outfitters, alittle pricey but worth every penny!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
I've heard a lot about this drying lotion or like other girls call it "pimple cream". How many of you have tried it and honestly have had a good out come? Would be nice to hear from the girls next door ūüôā
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?