BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
Yes yes and YES. This stuff is amazing. I was having bad breakout on my lower cheek area put in some of this bad boy and the next morning the breakout was less visible. Less red. And almost gone. I would definitely purchase again. And I highly recommend it.
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
I get this from Ulta and it's amazing. For me it was okay on the skin. It did dry out my skin because it's drying out the blemish but not to bad. It's not a bad price and it's worth it. It reduces the size of my blemishes overnight. I would recommend this
nina j.
this saves my skin! whenever i have a blemish coming on, i dab this onto it and it shrinks it overnight! the last time I bought it it was at nordstrom rock. The only downside is it is a bit pricey for the amount that it contains. cute packaging though! :)
Hannah R.
Hillsborough
So glad I tried out this product after hearing about it for a few years. It dries up most pimples literally overnight! It can be quiet drying if used often, but I make sure to moisturize a lot the next morning. I will continue to repurchase this item!
Yasmine C.
Okay, so I don't really tend to breakout but when I do find myself getting those stubborn pimples around my time of the month this is the go to product. It makes the blemish disappear in about a day and makes me not so worried about not having clear skin.
Rebecca R.
Manhattan Beach
This product used to be my go-to when spot treating acne and would get rid of a zit in one to two nights. However, I noticed over time as the bottle got more empty it started becoming much less effective. Not sure as to why this is, but it is frustrating.
Courtney B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Absolute obsessed with this spot treatment. whenever i see or feel a pimple coming on i slap a dog of this drying lotion on before bed and it's non existent in the morning. Really great product that I have, and will continue to repurchase! Would recommend.
Pavee K.
I love the consistency of this product. I really shrinks my zit within the next day. It is quite strong so I would warn to be mindful of how much product you put on. But other than that it is basically a miracle in a bottle and very affordable as well.
Marina B.
San Diego, CA
I HATE MY ACNE! But this helps !!! Just pop this on the area of concern and BAM! They're gone! It works super well just make sure you follow the directions on how to use it. I get mine at Sephora. Easy to get! Always available. I love this product must buy.
Jean K.
This is my favorite acne treatment. Honestly, I think it's the only acne treatment that I have in my medicine cabinet. I don't typically break out much so when there is that one pesky zit that pops up, I immediately use this and it clears it up right away!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?