BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Tanya T.
Cane Ridge, TN
I get this from Ulta and it's amazing. For me it was okay on the skin. It did dry out my skin because it's drying out the blemish but not to bad. It's not a bad price and it's worth it. It reduces the size of my blemishes overnight. I would recommend this
Courtney B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Absolute obsessed with this spot treatment. whenever i see or feel a pimple coming on i slap a dog of this drying lotion on before bed and it's non existent in the morning. Really great product that I have, and will continue to repurchase! Would recommend.
Hannah R.
Hillsborough
So glad I tried out this product after hearing about it for a few years. It dries up most pimples literally overnight! It can be quiet drying if used often, but I make sure to moisturize a lot the next morning. I will continue to repurchase this item!
Yasmine C.
Okay, so I don't really tend to breakout but when I do find myself getting those stubborn pimples around my time of the month this is the go to product. It makes the blemish disappear in about a day and makes me not so worried about not having clear skin.
Brenda H.
El Monte, CA
Yes yes and YES. This stuff is amazing. I was having bad breakout on my lower cheek area put in some of this bad boy and the next morning the breakout was less visible. Less red. And almost gone. I would definitely purchase again. And I highly recommend it.
Dakota B.
Circleville, OH
Great spot treatment. DO NOT SHAKE. The two liquids need to be separated. Dip a q tip in both, dab on blemish, leave over night. Typically works for me within two nights. Worth the money. Dries up acne spots quickly and the bottle lasts a long time.
Briana W.
Larkspur, CA
Love this! My go to acne treatment for a few years now. It pulls all the gunk to the surface overnight, even with those deeper, painful spots. So easy to use and so worth it. Plus it's hard to beat the price with this product. Highly recommend it overall!
Ariana S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I bought this drying lotion purely from the hype surrounding it.  I found that sometimes it worked to dry out pimples but more often than not it didn't do much for me. I will continue to use this until I run out or give it away but I will not repurchase it.
Lauren M.
I wanted to love this after hearing so many people rave about it, but it was a miss for me. I put it on as instructed, and in the morning I didn't notice any change to my spots. I'm not sure if my bottle was just old or if this isn't an effective product.
Theresa S.
Brooklyn , NY
This is the other product for acne that I use pretty consistently. It has a very strong smell and feels a bit harsh but when worn overnight helps to dry blemishes and calm redness. The ability to tame redness is probably my favorite part about this product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?