BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Helena C.
San Francisco
This product works amazingly for people with acne. When you put it on, it dried in about 2-3 seconds so you don't have to worry about it wiping off on your pillow at night. While it stings a little bit, that makes up for the results that it gives you - clean & clear skin!
Sara S.
A fantastic alternative to the Kate Somerville kind. So good for quickly reducing break outs, or proactively getting rid of them if you can feel one coming on. It eventually smears off since you wear it overnight which I don't mind, but you may not like that
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Smells really badly of sulfur (which is the main ingredient), which I personally can't stand. It's expensive, and I can't really tell that it works at all. It had no effect on my acne and bumps. I received a free sample, but I probably wouldn't purchase this.
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
This is the best spot treatment that I've used.  It's totally effective and does exactly what it says that it's going to do, which is clear the acne spot that you have.  I've been exclusively using this spot treatment for a couple of years now, and I probably won't ever use another one.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Holy grail! Minimizes my pimples quickly. I put it on before bed and they're practically gone by morning. Only con is the packaging. Makes it impossible to get the last of it out. You have to reach the bottom with a qtip and apply it that way. Don't shake it!
Katy O.
Randolph, NJ
Ever since I purchased this, I swear by it. I suffer from painful cystic acne and this lotion has saved me from my suffering. Simply apply it before bed, let it dry, and when you wake up the blemish is significantly reduced or gone. I have also noticed it will work on any redness on the face. Overall, this is the most promising skin care product I have ever used and it is so easy.
Sarah D.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for blemishes. I get one or two blemishes during my time of the month. I take a q-tip and dip it into the pink powder and apply it to the affected area and it will be gone in a few hours. It's definitely a drying agent, so be sure to moisturize after.
Tania G.
Salida, CA
Love the drying lotion. It really does work and sometimes it lowers the pimple or goes away the next day. I mainly use it for acne that is very flared up since it does say to use it for white spots, but I feel like it works for the flare ups because they dry out!
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
I think almost everyone I know has tried this product at least once in their lifetime. Its an alcohol and calamine lotion solution that is used to kill bacteria and dry out pimples. I find this works extremely well if used in moderation. This is one those products that your skin can get used to..
Natalie C.
Olympia, WA
My holy grail acne product. This is the only product that clears up my blemishes without damaging my skin. I have seen a decrease in scarring since switching over to this product. It's on the pricey side for how little product you get, but as it is the only thing that works I will continue to use it.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?