BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Julianna Y.
Berea, KY
Smells really badly of sulfur (which is the main ingredient), which I personally can't stand. It's expensive, and I can't really tell that it works at all. It had no effect on my acne and bumps. I received a free sample, but I probably wouldn't purchase this.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
I always get a lot of acne when I'm traveling and this product has become my life saver! I put just a tiny bit on the actual pimple before going to bed and when I wake up the pimple is usually completely or mostly dried out and significantly reduced in size.
kayleen b.
Kingman
I just recently started using this product because I've been breaking out a lot and it's pretty effective. It's gentle but can be a little drying, hence the name drying lotion. The product is pretty unique and I would recommend it if you're having skin issues
Molly G.
I’ve been using this product since I was in grade school and it has always been a go to for when I have breakouts! It’s super effective in drying out pimples, especially cystic acne which I tend to have now and then. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Hannah L.
Westland, MI
These products continue to amaze me, they do absolute wonders on my skin. I have purchased this product multiple times now due to how well it works for problem acne spots. I can put it on at night, fall asleep, and wake up with the acne gone! Highly recommend.
Maria J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used this once in order to get rid of a problem pimple. It seemed to work, but did not necessarily live up to the hype. I would probably buy and try again since so many people swear by it, but it seems like it is rather expensive for such a tiny bottle.
Madison Z.
LOVE this!  It is perfect for spot treating.  It dries up acne spots overnight.  I also find the way it's packaged so that you have to dip a Q-Tip in it is sanitary and different from most spot treatments.  I would definitely buy again!  It is a wonderful product!
Karly P.
Venice, CA
I like this product, but it's pretty potent, so make sure you just put it on top of the acne/pimple and let it dry for a second so it doesn't smudge on your face. I usually just dip a Q-Tip into it and make sure you get the pink stuff on it. For a spot treatment, it's good.
Amy O.
I really wanted to like this after all the positive reviews I read and videos I watched, but for me personally it just did not work out. I tried it on cystic acne and it did nothing. I tried it on smaller spots and I didn't notice any results. Just not for me, I guess.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
Very effective. A little difficult to use since you need a q tip to get to the pink sediment and to apply it. Ultimately though it significantly reduces pimples overnight, so it's worth the hassle. Try to buy the plastic bottle as the glass can easily break.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?