BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Claire G.
['Guntown', 'MS'], MS
MUST HAVE! I literally keep this product on hand at all times. It helps to dry out pesky pimples over night. This product absolutely delivers and is my favorite in my skin care regimen. This is the quickest fix you will find to combat breakouts when the strike.
haniyah z.
Kylie Jenner and a lot of other celebrities talked about how good this product is and because of that I bought it . So i used to have a lot of whiteheads on my cheeks , i know it sounds gross , but i had like tiny little white bumps and this product is the only thing that worked for me . I really love this brand , and can't wait to try everything else.
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
I always have those annoying pimples that come up randomly and i use this during the night and the pimples mostly go away the next day. The only con is that this is very drying as the title so make sure to put alot of moisturizer the next day or it can be patchy.
Sarah M.
Sherwood, AR
This stuff it magical. It's helped keep my breakout down and even just my own all skin texture. You put this on with a q-tip before bed on any breakouts, and it helps bring them down by the time you wake up. The smell can be a little funky, but it works wonders.
Anna R.
I LOVE this product. It burns a little when you first put it on, but I personally like that because I feel like it's actually doing something, haha. It definitely shrinks my bumps after one use, but it's not completely gone overnight. Would definitely recommend!
Amanda D.
Bradenton, FL
I love this stuff!!! I finally broke down and bought a bottle when they wouldn't send anymore samples. Its a little pricey but it works and the bottle lasts forever. Love, love, love it!!!!
Kat S.
Northfield, VT
Go get this right now. This is a miracle worker. It smells like sulfur and it stings when you initially put it on, but other than that, I cannot complain because it is so great. Just make sure not to shake the bottle as the pink stuff will dry up the clear liquid
Jade J.
New York
I love this product! It works wonders and clears up any breakouts pretty much overnight. The only thing that I dislike about the product is the smell - it has a very strange smell to it that you can't seem to really get past but the reason I keep going back to it is because it literally clears breakouts fast!
Sydney H.
if you ever feels a zit coming on then you need this . i cant tell if its gentle or harsh that is something for a consumer to decide i got mine at ulta its really affordable. this is super effective it dries the zit out which makes it so much easier to get rid of
Valentina M.
Concord, CA
i absolutely love this stuff it shrinks my pimples over night ! it’s just a bit pricy for the size of the bottle but it’s totally worth it . i bought it at my local sephora . the only thing you have to be careful with is keeping it sitting up . i would recommend
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?