BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
Magic in a bottle. I woke up on my wedding day with two huge pimples that weren't ready to pop. I put this on that morning & 6 hours later when it was makeup time, they were dried out & just popped completely. My face was easily covered and clear. This stuff is BOMB. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Kristie N.
I don't get pimples too often, but when I do it is always super ugly. Most of the time it is under the skin pimples that take forever to go away and is painful. Each time I apply it I can see the difference it makes on the pimple the next day. If I feel a pimple forming I apply it and it helps. 200% love it!
Claire G.
['Guntown', 'MS'], MS
MUST HAVE! I literally keep this product on hand at all times. It helps to dry out pesky pimples over night. This product absolutely delivers and is my favorite in my skin care regimen. This is the quickest fix you will find to combat breakouts when the strike.
Mary M.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is a miracle worker. My boyfriend and I both used it when we were in high school and breaking out a lot. I would dip a q-tip into the jar and make sure it touched the product in the bottom the jar. I then applied it directly to my zits and let it stay there overnight. The only bad thing about this product is that it dries with a big white dot, but you will wake up without a zit the next morning so it is worth it.
Shiloh S.
Fort pierce
Omg if you haven't tried this yet what are you waiting for?! At the first sight of a pimple I plop this on and it is gone by the next day! The bottle lasts forever, I just replaced the one I had for 2 years bc it was getting old. Love this stuff. Staple product!
Amanda W.
I absolutely love this product. You apply a little bit of the liquid on acne before bed and it literally dries it up over night. Super gentle and great for sensitive skin. It’s a little pricey but it is definitely worth it. I will continue to purchase this product!
Zenobia R.
Casper, WY
This stuff is amazing. Don't shake it. Simply dip a q-tip into the pink solution and pull straight out. Apply as a spot treatment. I use before bed especially for the large painful zits. Typically redness is gone in the morning and most go away after a couple days.
Sonia M.
Los Angeles, CA
If I could give this product all the stars in the world I would. I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I will put this on a pimple and it will dissapear overnight. Its a life saver. I go through so many bottles and I will not stop buying it.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I know that this and the one from Kate Somerville are supposed to be amazing, but I'm not sure I saw a difference. Like I would use it as soon as I felt a pimple coming, but it still formed and was on my face for days. I don't really think it helps all that much.
Kaitlyn M.
This product is extremely effective if you only get one or two pimples at a time. I use it right when I feel a pimple. The smell is very harsh but it gets better as it dries, I bought a bottle at Ulta quite a while ago and it lasts forever! Very worth the price
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?