BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jade J.
New York
I love this product! It works wonders and clears up any breakouts pretty much overnight. The only thing that I dislike about the product is the smell - it has a very strange smell to it that you can't seem to really get past but the reason I keep going back to it is because it literally clears breakouts fast!
Nicole A.
Scotts Valley
I had a huge zit on my cheek 2 days before my wedding. I used the drying lotion and it worked like magic! The giant zit shrunk down to barely noticeable and the redness had died down. I continue to use this when I break out and it's amazing! A beauty life saver
Melanie L.
Saginaw, TX
DO NOT USE THIS ON OPEN SKIN. It will increase your pimple. I bought this on ulta for a good price but the bottle is very little. On the bottle it tells you not to shake it and unfortunately it had tipped over a few times and I think it ruined the solution. Make sure you do not shake or drop for best results.
Pa X.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this product. I have acne prone skin and this definitely helps reduce the size of my blemishes. I have been using it for two years now and it has become one of my holy grails. It does sting sometimes, so just a warning for those with a low pain tolerance.
Valentina M.
Concord, CA
i absolutely love this stuff it shrinks my pimples over night ! it’s just a bit pricy for the size of the bottle but it’s totally worth it . i bought it at my local sephora . the only thing you have to be careful with is keeping it sitting up . i would recommend
Shannon T.
Twinsburg, OH
Miracle worker. Put this on a fresh zit (it HAS to have a whitehead or forget it) and overnight it worked beautifully to calm redness and puffiness. When I have a new breakout happening, this is where I run to. I have been buying this for years and it is worth every penny!
Casey B.
I love this product! It is not a super high price and a little goes a long way. It was gentle and I have very sensitive skin. The way it is presented is very clean and classic. I would 10/10 recommend this product the only problem I face is finding it in stores.
Lauren H.
Sparks, NV
Magic in a bottle. I woke up on my wedding day with two huge pimples that weren't ready to pop. I put this on that morning & 6 hours later when it was makeup time, they were dried out & just popped completely. My face was easily covered and clear. This stuff is BOMB. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Claire G.
['Guntown', 'MS'], MS
MUST HAVE! I literally keep this product on hand at all times. It helps to dry out pesky pimples over night. This product absolutely delivers and is my favorite in my skin care regimen. This is the quickest fix you will find to combat breakouts when the strike.
Katie V.
Tempe, AZ
This is my go to spot treatment when i get a zit here and there! I put on at night and the next morning it's almost gone! I must admit that I bought this two years ago after seeing Kylie Jenner use it on her Snapchat. And glad I did because it actually works!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?