BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Brooke T.
Franklin , IN
Wow does this stuff work!! I bought mine from Ulta for only $13 (it was on sale). I used a Q-tip to put it on my blemishes before I go to bed. By the time I wake, the blemishes are half the size that they were! LOVE THIS STUFF
Nova W.
This product is reliability good at getting rid of acne. I used it for a couple weeks and most of my pimples were gone. The only thing that was annoying was that the lotion dried out really quickly and I didn’t even shake it!
Allison B.
Shawnee, OK
Let me start off by saying, I love Mario Badescu's skin care line so much, and the product itself does slightly dry out certain types of acne. But to me, there are several downsides to this product. First, you can really only do this at night after you've taken everything off, since it leaves you with a big white spot. You have to let it dry, which can take a little bit. And it can kinda of rub off on your clothing or pillows. And traveling with it is impossible, it has to be upright to keep from mixing otherwise you have to wait for it to settle. Myself, I'd prefer something easier to travel with and be able to wear during the day when I'm out. But on the other side, I do still use this product from time to time. Would I repurchase? Probably not. But it's not bad for when it does work.
Cinthya A.
Fort Myers
I started to use this about 3 weeks ago. I really like this lotion. Especially the scent. I thing the price is good for this product. It leave your skin hydrated and soft. I carry this in my purse at all times. Try it out 🙃
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
Y’all seriously...this stuff is amazing!!! I love it. It’s great for spot treating overnight. It does have a very strong astringent smell, but I can live with it because of the results that you get. This will shrink any bumps that pop up, reduce any redness surrounding the blemish, and reduce the amount of time that you deal with the breakout. It lasts a really long time as well, so even though it is a little on the pricey side, it’s worth it.
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Ive been on the search for a good acne spot treatment, and I love Mario Badescu's skin care line so I thought I would give this a try.  I have seen a drastic change in my acne since I have used this drying lotion. I wash  my face every night and after I wash my face I dip a Q-tip in the bottle and just dab the drying lotion on my acne spots. The redness and acne has gone down drastically. I recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha C.
Gig Harbor, WA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT!!! I had been having problems with my skin, especially at my hairline since I started a new curly girl hair routine. I ordered this drying lotion and the buffering lotion (will also be reviewing that) after I read other reviews. I cleansed and dried my face, used the buffering lotion on problem areas and then drying lotion on specific zits. I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND MY SKIN WAS NOTICEABLY CLEARER! I have never woken up to a change this drastic before and I am rejoicing!! BUY THIS!!
Katie Y.
This is an HG product for me. I'm luck that my skin is usually pretty calm, but when I'm stressed or when I'm hormonal, I will get a few cystic spots and I always reach for this product get rid of them. When placed on the spots over night, I notice a huge difference in the time it takes for them to heal and if I do it soon enough, the size of the spot is drastically reduced and they don't seem to get as large or come to a head.
Yozelyn B.
Stone Mountain
Really helps to dry out acne before it gets worse. It is really effective and truly does work. I have tried out other products but they don’t work but this one by far is the best and it last a long time. Really worth it.
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
This is my go to for breakouts! It has never let me down. I usually apply it at night before I got to sleep on every spot or if I feel one coming and by the morning they are all gone. It’s magic and I don’t think anything will ever replace it!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?