BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Great for the price! It is 17 dollars but it has lasted me for about a month now. I've bought it 3 times already. I put it on my blemish right before I go to sleep and I wake up the next morning to the blemish gone, or at least smaller than it was the night before.
eva v.
san antonio
I cannot tell you jow much i loveeee this product. If I love it so much you're probably wondering why I gave it 4 stars. Well sometimes it doesn't get all of the white head but I think its because I wipe it off in my sleep hi other wise amazing. I love this brand!!!
Mary M.
Fort Collins, CO
This product is a miracle worker. My boyfriend and I both used it when we were in high school and breaking out a lot. I would dip a q-tip into the jar and make sure it touched the product in the bottom the jar. I then applied it directly to my zits and let it stay there overnight. The only bad thing about this product is that it dries with a big white dot, but you will wake up without a zit the next morning so it is worth it.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
HOLY GRAIL but GODDANG it stings! I have sensitive skin and sometimes I'm tearing up from how bad it hurts from the stinging. Pain doesn't last very long but man it can get painful. But it hasn't deterred me from using, as I'm on my 3rd bottle! Really does work!
Kaitlyn M.
This product is extremely effective if you only get one or two pimples at a time. I use it right when I feel a pimple. The smell is very harsh but it gets better as it dries, I bought a bottle at Ulta quite a while ago and it lasts forever! Very worth the price
Lanie H.
Omaha, NE
THIS STUFF WORKS!! I bought mine at Ulta and was seriously amazed. It is easy to use and really dries out the pimples. Just be careful not to overuse this because too much can do damage, especially if your skin is dry like mine. But besides that, it is the best!!
Vivian H.
Bremerton, WA
This is a lifesaver for those times that I start breaking out. I apply this on any pimples or acne that come up during certain times of the year and they dry them right up while also improving my skin and I can apply make up right after! Such an amazing product!!
Ariel M.
I could say so many amazing things about this product! I have used this since high school and it has never disappointed me. It's affordable and is gentle on my sensitive skin. My pimples are minimized after using this and within a day or two are gone completely!
Kristie N.
I don't get pimples too often, but when I do it is always super ugly. Most of the time it is under the skin pimples that take forever to go away and is painful. Each time I apply it I can see the difference it makes on the pimple the next day. If I feel a pimple forming I apply it and it helps. 200% love it!
Kami C.
I get these cystic zits that never really come to a head. I thought this might help them come to a head but its never really done that. Sometimes, some...times, it will reduce some of the swelling, but it doesn't do much more
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?