BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Michelle S.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is awesome for that stubborn pimple that just doesn't know when it's stay is up. A little goes a long way and whatever you do, do not shake it. It's just a little inconsciente when it come to travel but it always goes back to normal at the end of the day
Rhyan C.
Chino , CA
Whenever I have a deep cystic pimple that does not have a head to pop, I apply this overnight. When I wake up the cyst has shrunk severely. I keep doing this for a few nights till the cyst has flattened. You can buy this at Ulta, highly recommend for deep pimples!
Halle M.
Center Conway, NH
This product is a life saver. Whenever I have blemishes, I go straight to this because it's so simple and easy to use. It met all my expectations and I'm so happy I found this product because it can help anyone with acne.
eva v.
san antonio
I cannot tell you jow much i loveeee this product. If I love it so much you're probably wondering why I gave it 4 stars. Well sometimes it doesn't get all of the white head but I think its because I wipe it off in my sleep hi other wise amazing. I love this brand!!!
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
I love using this product with a Q-tip on any potential pimples that are about to arise. It works effectively at minimizing large breakouts and I leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. One of my holy grail products because nobody likes a pesky pimple.
Liz T.
First time user of this product. It was extremely pricey. I purchased mine from Ulta. It does dry out any blemishes. Remember not to shake the bottle. It is meant to be separate with the pink stuff at the bottom. I would recommend if you the price doesn’t scare you off. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Dries out a pimple literally overnight for me. I am obsessed with this stuff. It is on the pricier end at 17 dollars a bottle for a very small amount. However, I can tell you that it last a long time as you only use t with a q-tip for a spot treatment. If you're looking for a quick fix for a pimple, this is the way to go.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of my favorite products for acne spot treatment. I put it on at night before bed over problematic spots and troublesome zits. After washing it off in the morning my blemishes are almost completely gone. This product is one of my holy grail items for acne removal
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
I love this product! Makes even the smallest pimples go away within 24 hours. I am a repeat user, it definitely met my expectations. It's harsh, but it works so good, it's worth the dryness. The only improvement is that you can't shake it or
move it around too much.
Autumn P.
I love this product so much it is the most effective pimple treatment it is a little harsh because it’s fast acting it definitely met my expectations I like the packaging because it seems sanitary no improvements necessary in my opinion I love this product
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Liyaa A.
How much do you use when applying on one pimple?
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
Is this effective shrinking white heads and blemishes? Does this help them disappear faster?