BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Jennifer R.
I think this is great for break outs! However, the smell is too strong and even bothers my eyes. When I put this on my face, I can smell alcohol and then my eyes start to tear. I'll probably finish the bottle since I'm already half way through, but I'll have to find something else that doesn't irritate my eyes.
eva v.
san antonio
I cannot tell you jow much i loveeee this product. If I love it so much you're probably wondering why I gave it 4 stars. Well sometimes it doesn't get all of the white head but I think its because I wipe it off in my sleep hi other wise amazing. I love this brand!!!
Kayla K.
California
Gets rid of pimples or breakouts fast and sometimes overnight, cute packaging, the price is a bit steep but I bought it at Nordstrom a for fairly cheap. First time using but would buy again if I ran out had it for about 6 months and use regularly so worth the money!
Ariel M.
I could say so many amazing things about this product! I have used this since high school and it has never disappointed me. It's affordable and is gentle on my sensitive skin. My pimples are minimized after using this and within a day or two are gone completely!
Victoria R.
Holmes Beach, FL
I saw this on Kylie Jenner's Snapchat and had to try it. I does work but it takes me two or three nights with it on for it to work. If you have dry skin I would be careful how much you put on because when I washed my face the morning after my face was very dry.
Amy M.
Los angeles, CA
HOLYGRAIL. I've purchased about three bottles so far and let me tell you, my skin is amazing thanks to this. Dries out my pimples overnight leading me to feel confident for a big day. Definetly recommend the plastic bottle rather than the glass, accident have occurred 😢 Pricey but a little goes along the way.
Jennafer F.
This product works wonders is why It received five stars. The smell of the product would receive 2 because the smell is soooo strong!! It has very nice packaging. I would repurchase this item it helped dry up my acne spots. It would be highly recommended by me.
Xao X.
Troutdale, OR
HOLY GRAIL but GODDANG it stings! I have sensitive skin and sometimes I'm tearing up from how bad it hurts from the stinging. Pain doesn't last very long but man it can get painful. But it hasn't deterred me from using, as I'm on my 3rd bottle! Really does work!
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
In my experience, this stuff is MAGIC. Just dot it onto your blemishes and sleep in it. It will diminish significantly if not zap entirely your whiteheads. I don't necessarily recommend this for cystic or hormonal acne, but for smaller break outs it works great!
Kami C.
I get these cystic zits that never really come to a head. I thought this might help them come to a head but its never really done that. Sometimes, some...times, it will reduce some of the swelling, but it doesn't do much more
Andrea D.
I've been thinking about buying this but I wanted to ask you guys if this is made specially for the face or you can use it on your back as well?
Gracie O.
Richland, Wa
Is this product any good? I tend to have a really bad breakout once in a while. And I have oily/combo skin. So would this help get rid of the pimples quick? I've been wanting to get it but I hear mixed reactions about it. So is it worth It? Thank you ❤
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
would you use this on scars or just active blemishes?
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?
Emily E.
Greenville, NC
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion does this live up to the hype?