BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Karleigh C.
Statesboro, GA
Only product that I have ever stumbled upon that is effective with on-spot acne treating! Doesn't completely dry skin out, but noticeably helps pimples. The packing is nice. I will continue using this product and would highly suggest that you give it a try as well!
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
There is probably some DIY cheaper version of this, but at 17ish dollars, it will probably last you more than a year. It actually works. No other spot treatment has ever worked for me. Will continue to buy. Works on my adult hormonal acne monsters. I have clear skin otherwise.
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
Dries out a pimple literally overnight for me. I am obsessed with this stuff. It is on the pricier end at 17 dollars a bottle for a very small amount. However, I can tell you that it last a long time as you only use t with a q-tip for a spot treatment. If you're looking for a quick fix for a pimple, this is the way to go.
McKenna T.
I feel like everyone raves about this product so I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. I gave it several chances, but I never saw the visible results I was look for. It never shrank/got rid of my spots. I was disappointed this product didn't work for me.
Liz L.
The absolute best for acne! Reduces redness, irritation, and pimple size within hours after you use it- it's like magic. The bottle goes a long way, too- you only need a little bit since it's so potent! It does sting a bit so be sure not to apply it to broken skin.
Liel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff is great ONLY if you use it correctly. I personally find it most effective if you put it on the spot where you feel a pimple starting to come. When it's underneath the skin. If you put it on a pimple that's already out, it won't work. Other than that, great product.
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
I love using this product with a Q-tip on any potential pimples that are about to arise. It works effectively at minimizing large breakouts and I leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning. One of my holy grail products because nobody likes a pesky pimple.
Jennifer R.
I think this is great for break outs! However, the smell is too strong and even bothers my eyes. When I put this on my face, I can smell alcohol and then my eyes start to tear. I'll probably finish the bottle since I'm already half way through, but I'll have to find something else that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Go get this right now. This is a miracle worker. It smells like sulfur and it stings when you initially put it on, but other than that, I cannot complain because it is so great. Just make sure not to shake the bottle as the pink stuff will dry up the clear liquid
Priscilla B.
I love the pink lotion inside of the bottle! it's kind of a cute way to solve an very not-so-cute issue. I find the drying lotion to be effective but your skin gets used to it after awhile so breaks in using it is necessary. I purchased this product at Anthropologie
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?