BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kara N.
West Chester, OH
There is probably some DIY cheaper version of this, but at 17ish dollars, it will probably last you more than a year. It actually works. No other spot treatment has ever worked for me. Will continue to buy. Works on my adult hormonal acne monsters. I have clear skin otherwise.
Rhyan C.
Chino , CA
Whenever I have a deep cystic pimple that does not have a head to pop, I apply this overnight. When I wake up the cyst has shrunk severely. I keep doing this for a few nights till the cyst has flattened. You can buy this at Ulta, highly recommend for deep pimples!
McKenna T.
I feel like everyone raves about this product so I wanted to love it, but it did nothing for me. I gave it several chances, but I never saw the visible results I was look for. It never shrank/got rid of my spots. I was disappointed this product didn't work for me.
Sarah R.
Balko, OK
This is my holy grail product when it comes to eliminating painful or stubborn blemishes. This stuff has never let me down. I'll put some of this on a blemish and by morning it is dried out and after another day or two it's completely gone. I just love this stuff!
Liel M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff is great ONLY if you use it correctly. I personally find it most effective if you put it on the spot where you feel a pimple starting to come. When it's underneath the skin. If you put it on a pimple that's already out, it won't work. Other than that, great product.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Great for the price! It is 17 dollars but it has lasted me for about a month now. I've bought it 3 times already. I put it on my blemish right before I go to sleep and I wake up the next morning to the blemish gone, or at least smaller than it was the night before.
Jennifer R.
I think this is great for break outs! However, the smell is too strong and even bothers my eyes. When I put this on my face, I can smell alcohol and then my eyes start to tear. I'll probably finish the bottle since I'm already half way through, but I'll have to find something else that doesn't irritate my eyes.
Amanda L.
I've always heard such great things about this product. I don't know why, but my blemishes seem to never really go away while using this. I keep it on overnight so maybe it rubs off on my pillow. I feel like I have better luck using toothpaste to dissolve my blemishes instead of this
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
I love this product! Makes even the smallest pimples go away within 24 hours. I am a repeat user, it definitely met my expectations. It's harsh, but it works so good, it's worth the dryness. The only improvement is that you can't shake it or
move it around too much.
Jessica C.
Tallahassee, FL
I know people rave about this but I didn't get the best results. When I break out I put it on every problem spot and it burns a little then eventually you can't feel anything at all. It maybe clears one or two pimples but it never gets rid of a lot. Not a necessity.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?