BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Halle M.
Center Conway, NH
This product is a life saver. Whenever I have blemishes, I go straight to this because it's so simple and easy to use. It met all my expectations and I'm so happy I found this product because it can help anyone with acne.
Kayla K.
California
Gets rid of pimples or breakouts fast and sometimes overnight, cute packaging, the price is a bit steep but I bought it at Nordstrom a for fairly cheap. First time using but would buy again if I ran out had it for about 6 months and use regularly so worth the money!
kell s.
My hubby bought this for me as a present because I hears so many good reviews. I was seriosuly impressed. Over night my huge numb are gone! I swear turning 27 is way worse that 14 and this is making my life so much easier
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of my favorite products for acne spot treatment. I put it on at night before bed over problematic spots and troublesome zits. After washing it off in the morning my blemishes are almost completely gone. This product is one of my holy grail items for acne removal
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
Got a zit and want it gone this is the product. I put it on with a q-tip at night and in the morning, gone. It's very effective. Glass packaging and small but the product lasts a very long time. Maybe a plastic packaging would be better just cause glass is easy to bust.
Kristen C.
I love this! I never go without a bottle of this drying lotion. It will literally dry up a zit/blemish over night. It does burn a little upon application, but it never dries my face out horribly. I can put this on my face and it look drastically better the next day!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
A MUST HAVE! I've repurchased this little guy on multiple occasions because I have not found anything else that works quite as well. Pimples (both big and small) improve overnight. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to any one suffering from breakouts.
Shelby B.
Cumming, GA
This product is perfect for someone who needs to get their acne spots gone FAST! It is super easy to use and very effective. I got mine at Ulta for such a small price! Being a model, if a spot shows up fast, I need it gone asap! This product did the job amazingly.
Melanie D.
I love this stuff, if I have a pimple I'll dab some on, sleep on it, and once I wake up it's either much smaller or gone entirely. It lasts a very long time I've used it for almost a year now and still have a lot of product left, I have recommended it to my friends.
eva v.
san antonio
I cannot tell you jow much i loveeee this product. If I love it so much you're probably wondering why I gave it 4 stars. Well sometimes it doesn't get all of the white head but I think its because I wipe it off in my sleep hi other wise amazing. I love this brand!!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?