BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Hayley R.
Ames
HOLY GRAIL! Love this product, my cousin introduced me to it and I’ve always struggled with cystic acne and this is my holy grail for when I break out or have those pesky cysts. I would recommend this to anyone struggling with any kind of acne that needs dried up.
Liz T.
First time user of this product. It was extremely pricey. I purchased mine from Ulta. It does dry out any blemishes. Remember not to shake the bottle. It is meant to be separate with the pink stuff at the bottom. I would recommend if you the price doesn’t scare you off. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Amelia 🎨.
Orlando , FL
This stuff really works! Its great for drying out stubborn bumps that you cant pop or just using on pimples to help them go away faster. Its a little weird to have to dip a q tip down into the sediment and I'd br careful with it if you're sensitive to strong smells.
Ashton V.
Easley, SC
I love this product! Makes even the smallest pimples go away within 24 hours. I am a repeat user, it definitely met my expectations. It's harsh, but it works so good, it's worth the dryness. The only improvement is that you can't shake it or
move it around too much.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of my favorite products for acne spot treatment. I put it on at night before bed over problematic spots and troublesome zits. After washing it off in the morning my blemishes are almost completely gone. This product is one of my holy grail items for acne removal
Chelsea H.
Phoenix, AZ
Since I found this line, I have rarely had a severe breakout. If I feel something coming, this is my goto. Dries it up completely. It's a little hard to get to some of the dip but worth it when you do! Also great for my sons mosquito bites on these hot summer days!
Jessica C.
Tallahassee, FL
I know people rave about this but I didn't get the best results. When I break out I put it on every problem spot and it burns a little then eventually you can't feel anything at all. It maybe clears one or two pimples but it never gets rid of a lot. Not a necessity.
Anna B.
Milwaukie, OR
I use this product for pimples and it's so effective! I just put some on a q tip and dot it on the pimples and then go to sleep. When I wake up, the zits are reduced in size so much! I use this all the time!
Madeline G.
Lawton, OK
The only reason this doesn't have five stars is due to the sulfur smell. My sisters and I have used this product for years. While it might not get rid of huge zits overnight...they go down dramatically. I felt that this product dried out the pimple and not my skin.
Liz L.
The absolute best for acne! Reduces redness, irritation, and pimple size within hours after you use it- it's like magic. The bottle goes a long way, too- you only need a little bit since it's so potent! It does sting a bit so be sure not to apply it to broken skin.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?