BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Ramona C.
Shawnee, OK
I have extremely oily skin but have a few breakouts about once a month. I tried this spot treatment and it did not work for me. It seemed to make my spots worse. They would not heal at all. Very disappointed in this product.
Jennifer K.
Orlando, FL
I like this product to quickly clear up a breakout. It does dry up the blemish quicker than if you just left it alone. You must make sure not to shake the bottle, you want the liquids separate, then you just put a q-tip down into the bottle and apply to your blemish.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
I am almost done with my second bottle!! I never thought anything could help my cystic acne. I had been through the pricey ointments from the dermatologist that weren't so great. This is my holy trail for breakouts. Please never stop making this. It is truly amazing.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This is the best spot treatment for acne I've ever used. My breakouts are always tamed the morning after I use this product. I have now been using it for 3 months. Will definitely repurchase and has become a staple in my skincare routine. I love Mario Badescu products!
Noelle L.
S San Fran, CA
I absolutely love this drying this lotion from Mario Badescu. Every time I have used this on a pimple it is gone within two days. I would recommend this to any and all of my friends and family.If you are thinking of buying this, don't hesitate (you will not regret it)!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this stuff! DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. I love using this stuff on problem spots right before I go to bed. I wake up and wash my face and it is like a miracle worker. This product has a really strong smell but it really works. To use the product you will need q-tips.
Serena G.
It works amazing with all skin types. This dries out your pimples in one night or two. I used it all of the time and it helped co troll my acne. It was a harsh treatment but only on the direct areas. I just wish it worked for the bigger and harder to get rid of pimples
Ariel H.
Falls Church , VA
Love this stuff! I've rebought 3 times now! Helps to totally dry out incoming breakouts and it's not overpriced either. I have combination skin and sometimes sensitive- I didn't have any reactions to this. Definitely would recommend to anyone battling random breakouts!
Jeremiah D.
schaumburg , IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SKIN CARE BRAND, the ingredients are so good! the dry lotion works very well to spot treat any acne of breakouts. it will litterally get rid of them overnight cannot recommend this brand enough and love almost every product especially for the price
Jordan A.
Phoenix, Az
I struggle with adult acne. My acne has never been as bad as it is in my mid 20's. I bought this product in hope to save my face. This product is AMAZING! I applied it at night on my blemishes and each morning I could see the getting smaller and then gone! It does have a burn right when you put it on but it goes away in a couple seconds. This will be my main product I make sure to never run out of! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?