BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Destiny M.
Michigan
I LOVE THIS. You can definitely smell the alcohol, so that could be a deterrent but not for me. I like it because I feel like it would work. I mean, alcohol dries things out. It’s a little bottle that doesn’t take up much space on my sink counter. Using it right now!
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this stuff! DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. I love using this stuff on problem spots right before I go to bed. I wake up and wash my face and it is like a miracle worker. This product has a really strong smell but it really works. To use the product you will need q-tips.
Jade H.
Lincoln, NE
This is my absolute favorite spot treatment. I'll put in on overnight and the next morning the pimple is nearly gone. It's absolutely incredible. This is a staple in my skin care collection. I've gone through several bottles of this stuff because it's just sooooo good!
Serena G.
It works amazing with all skin types. This dries out your pimples in one night or two. I used it all of the time and it helped co troll my acne. It was a harsh treatment but only on the direct areas. I just wish it worked for the bigger and harder to get rid of pimples
Delana W.
Los Angeles, CA
It works well, but I honestly have used better. Emuaid is my go-to, but when I don't have it, this works too. It's decently effective, but it doesn't make them disappear as easily as my Emuaid Overnight Acne Treatment. Be sure to moisturize your skin the next morning.
Erin L.
Malden, MA
This smells awful and does NOT work.  Go with the origins spot treatment instead!  It's pricey for what it is and I feel like you could use toothpaste and get the same effects!  Not a huge fan - love MB products but this is not one of them!!  I did like the acne face wash.
Haley L.
Gilbert, AZ
This drying lotion is great for drying out zits! I would say it is quite effective without every drying out my skin in that area I applied it. I purchased this product from Ulta and would say it is a good value. I would recommend this to people with hormonal breakouts.
Jeremiah D.
schaumburg , IL
THIS IS MY FAVORITE SKIN CARE BRAND, the ingredients are so good! the dry lotion works very well to spot treat any acne of breakouts. it will litterally get rid of them overnight cannot recommend this brand enough and love almost every product especially for the price
Luana M.
S Setauket, NY
I have combination skin and I don’t normally break out but I will get a couple of pimples when I am stressed. I bough this not thinking much of it but it works great. If I ever get a pimple I usually clean it out, apply this over night and within two days my skin is clear.
Noelle L.
S San Fran, CA
I absolutely love this drying this lotion from Mario Badescu. Every time I have used this on a pimple it is gone within two days. I would recommend this to any and all of my friends and family.If you are thinking of buying this, don't hesitate (you will not regret it)!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?