BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kenzie U.
South orange , NJ
I bought this because I heard it worked miracles! I was hoping it would do the same for me and diminish a spot overnight, sadly it didn't. It has a very strong smell so be ware of that before buying. It doesn't clear my spots or make much of a difference at all.
Agnes F.
Tampa, FL
This is the best spot treatment for acne I've ever used. My breakouts are always tamed the morning after I use this product. I have now been using it for 3 months. Will definitely repurchase and has become a staple in my skincare routine. I love Mario Badescu products!
Gabby T.
I never saw a difference in my white heads, or acne in general. It smells awful, which was expected. You aren’t supposed to shake the bottle which is hard if you are taking this with you somewhere. It’s okay. Maybe I haven’t used it enough to tell much of a difference
Samantha L.
Georgetown
The perfect spot treatment! I feel like this helps to dry up a breakout very quickly. Since it is so drying, but careful about how much you apply and to what areas of the face. This is not something to be used on a large section of the face—just individual breakouts.
Airess T.
Columbia, SC
I purchased this spot treatment after it was recommended to me by a sales consultant at Ulta. It was easy to use and I believe that it did help to minimize bumps that I had but it didn't make it go away completely. I recommend this for someone that has occasional breakouts.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff! It dries up my acne the next day after I applied it the day before. I like how it goes on wet but dries down do you can apply it before bedtime and it won't get all over. It also lasts for being in such a small bottle. You only need a little on each pimple.
Jessica B.
Warsaw, VA
I am almost done with my second bottle!! I never thought anything could help my cystic acne. I had been through the pricey ointments from the dermatologist that weren't so great. This is my holy trail for breakouts. Please never stop making this. It is truly amazing.
Jordan A.
Phoenix, Az
I struggle with adult acne. My acne has never been as bad as it is in my mid 20's. I bought this product in hope to save my face. This product is AMAZING! I applied it at night on my blemishes and each morning I could see the getting smaller and then gone! It does have a burn right when you put it on but it goes away in a couple seconds. This will be my main product I make sure to never run out of! Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Heleny C.
The most amazing spot treatment ever! I have tried countless other brands for spot acne like Murad and Kaye Summerville but they never quite worked. This takes care of things instantly and works wonders without messing up my skin. Love it and will never be without it!!
Ramona C.
Shawnee, OK
I have extremely oily skin but have a few breakouts about once a month. I tried this spot treatment and it did not work for me. It seemed to make my spots worse. They would not heal at all. Very disappointed in this product.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?