BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Maddie G.
Bartonville, IL
I actually really like this product for spot treating. Make sure you don't shake it and get some pink on a cotton swab to spot treat your blemishes and sleep in it and by the time you wake up your blemishes will be smaller and not as inflamed.
Kelsey S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
While I found this product to do what I claims, I has left me with hyperpigmentation on some spot that I had applied the product. For that reason I have discontinued using this drying lotion and have switched to hydrocolloid dots.
Julia C.
I don’t tend to break out a lot but when I do I decided to lean on this guy to help and I saw many raving reviews about it. After multiple uses I saw no changes. Blemishes did not heal or dry any faster. Unfortunately I would say this will not be an item I purchase again.
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
An iconic magic potion by Mario Badescue that has been a skin care must for so many years I can't count. If you feel that little tinge of a pimple making its grand entrance or one that's at full curtain,  take that little bottle and shake. Spot apply. I do not have acne and cannot verify it's use for treatment but for errant breakouts it's "spot on" lol.
Katelyn T.
I purchased this after buying the Rosewater spray and the Special Healing Powder (both 10/10). I do not have bad breakouts by any means, but this stuff is incredible! I put it on a pimple ready to pop as well as under-the-skin bumps. This product keeps them from growing to a head!
I will say that it does work best on pimples/heads ready to pop. Definitely helps avoid scarring. When I put it on a bump that's under the skin, it keeps it from coming to a head, but it also doesn't make it completely disappear.

As another side note, I used it on a stubborn ingrown hair and it healed it completely!
Jailyn B.
Rye Brook, NY
This is the best pimple popper! I just purchased my second bottle. It removes all the blemishes and it doesn’t leave terrible white marks on my face like other products. This has popped my pimples immediately and made my face clear up. I wish there were bigger bottles but don’t shake it! That’s one of the mistakes I made but all in all it’s a really great buy!
Jolissa V.
My skin isn’t the best, I was looking for a product that would mask my pimples and heal them and this does just that. It dries out my pimples and helps them to heal. It burns a bit but it’s not to bad and the results are great.
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is magic in a bottle. I seriously do not understand how this does it, it takes a zit away over night! Its one of the best spot treatments I have ever tried. It doesn't break me out at all, and I've had the same bottle for a long time and it still hasn't run out!
Brooke T.
Franklin , IN
Wow does this stuff work!! I bought mine from Ulta for only $13 (it was on sale). I used a Q-tip to put it on my blemishes before I go to bed. By the time I wake, the blemishes are half the size that they were! LOVE THIS STUFF
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I will use after I wash my face and apply moisturizer to everywhere but the spot I am applying this to. I will take a qtip dip it in, then put it on the spot, the next morning my breakout is way smaller and not as red. Amazing!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?