BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Meh. It's okay. It reduces the size of my zits but doesn't heal or eradicate them. But I don't think this is geared towards the kind of acne I have. I have deep, cystic, hormonal acne that rarely ever comes to a head. I hear it works great for others! But me, not so much.
t p.
i truly love this product. i often get breakouts here and there so it helps to apply after you’ve washed your face. Very effective. Good pricing. the packaging is nice never had a problem occasionally gets here earlier than expected and i highly recommend this to others!
Alyssa K.
I absolutely love this drying lotion!! It works better than any product I've ever used for acne. I notice a difference after just one time using it. As the name says, it is VERY drying, so use it sparingly and locally unless you want to have a whole section of dry skin!
Linda W.
P C Beach, FL
I absolutely love this product! I use this when I start to get a flare up of acne on my face. It is a little on the pricey side, but worth every penny. It is very gentle on the skin and helps to clear up your acne fast! Absolutely love and will repurchase when I run low.
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I always heard really great things about this, but for some reason it never really made a difference on my skin. I have dry, acneic skin so that is probably why. I bet if you have oily skin it would work well for you. If it doesn't I would recommend a Salicylic product.
Kathalina C.
I love this drying lotion. When i see breakouts the same day or night i would put a dot and the next day it would be completely gone or going away. It works wonders. It takes at least 2 or 3 days for some of my breakouts to go completely away using this but its a magical.
Asia E.
downey
I absolutely love this. It takes pimples away overnight or reduce is it 99%. It comes in a nice bottle and applies great. Not you trying to the face for my first time use I saw results instantly. I remake I recommend this product to anyone with serious blemish problems.
Keisha C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product. It's a little pricey but totally worth it. I found out about this product online and when I bought it I was so happy I did. Although it's a small bottle, it has lasted me a long time. Definitely recommend this product! It does what it's supposed to do
RiMi C.
Its a superb product who have acne appearing out of nowhere...its a spot on treatment so i apply it on a clean face at night on the pimple nd it dries my pimple in the morning.yes i would love to buy it again.and i would definetly recommend other people about it..thanks
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a top seller for a reason. The price point is awesome. The product works. It's easy. It's fast. It's everything. Just make sure you don't shake the bottle, I use a q-tip to apply this to my acne bumps at night and it seems to instantly clear up by morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?