BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a top seller for a reason. The price point is awesome. The product works. It's easy. It's fast. It's everything. Just make sure you don't shake the bottle, I use a q-tip to apply this to my acne bumps at night and it seems to instantly clear up by morning.
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
Questionable product. It immediately became popular after Kylie Jenner spoke about it.

This product didn't do much for me except soothe the itchiness of a cystic breakout due to the calamine. Perhaps it would be more effective if Salicylic Acid was the main ingredient!

It didn't help clear my breakouts and it's not a practical treatment because you can only use it at night. It's not a great on-the-go product because you're not supposed to shake the bottle and you need Q-tips for application. Finally, you go to bed with powdery, pink dots all over your face that rub off on your pillowcase while you're sleeping. Now that I think about it, it's kind of ridiculous.

Don't try to spot treat before work/school because it's very difficult to wash off.

There are definitely better spot treatments than this one.

Here is the ingredient list:

Isopropyl Alcohol, Aqua (Water,Eau), Calamine, Camphor,Sulfur, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Talc,Glycerin.
Amanda S.
Louisville , KY
I discovered this on one of my favorite you tubers channels. I have had the same bottle for almost a year. This lasts and the packaging is cute. If I have a pimple I just dab some of this on, go to sleep, and wake up to a noticeably reduced pimple. I will purchase again.
Danielle S.
Scott Township , PA
I love this stuff. I have never found anything else like it. I put some on a q-tip and dab where ever I have a break out. It does make your skin tight but it is a drying lotion so I would be upset if it didn't. It doesn't make you TOO dry though. After one night my break out is gone or very reduced
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Worked for awhile, and was not as effective after a good while. But out of all the other drying lotion brands I have tried, I personally prefer this over other brands. I would suggest using tea tree oil for blemishes instead. Not really a fan of overdrying a combo skin.
Emily M.
I lucked out by not having to deal with pimples or breakouts very often. However, when I do, they're nasty little suckers. I p ut some of this on before I go to bed and it works like a dream to dry them out! I will absolutely repurchase once I run out of my first bottle.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
This stuff is great at helping to dry up the occasional outbreak as long as it's not applied on any broken skin. If your skin has already broken, it can really burn and further irritate the spot. It dries quickly and easily and is pretty easy to wash off in the morning.
Valerie d.
Acworth, GA
This stuff is magic!! I'm on my 2nd bottle and is my secret weapon whenever I have a giant zit pop up. One bottle will last me about a year, so the value is great! I got my best friend to start using it because I raved so much about it.
Definitely try this stuff out!!
Heather D.
Chelmsford, MA
I use this product every time my skin starts to flare up. I will put the lotion on any blemish right before I go to bed and 99% of the time when I wake up, my blemishes are gone. You get so much for an incredible price and it actually works on getting rid of flare ups
Gabby T.
I never saw a difference in my white heads, or acne in general. It smells awful, which was expected. You aren’t supposed to shake the bottle which is hard if you are taking this with you somewhere. It’s okay. Maybe I haven’t used it enough to tell much of a difference
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?