BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
This is the best thing for acne! I get cystic acne and this helps pull it to the surface so it will finally pop. Cystic acne is so painful and this is the only thing I have found that helps. Whatever is in this stuff is magic. I will definitely repurchase when I have run out.
Hannah S.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this drying lotion almost everyday. It is cheap and effective and so easy to use. I would recommend this to all my friends with acne and I know other companies make this but it's all just the same thing so get Mario badescu for a quarter of the price! DO NOT shake it up though because then it becomes ineffective
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I always heard really great things about this, but for some reason it never really made a difference on my skin. I have dry, acneic skin so that is probably why. I bet if you have oily skin it would work well for you. If it doesn't I would recommend a Salicylic product.
Elizabeth T.
This little bottle works wonders at clearing up my acne overnight. The first time I used it I was super impressed, it really does dry out your pimples overnight and was very effective. It did however dry out my skin so use with caution, but I would definitely buy again!!
kate a.
After seeing all the hype for this product, I decided to try it. It smells really strong, which I kind of enjoyed, and it was easy to apply. When I washed it off the next morning, some of my pimples were more subtle, but most of them were still there. Not too impressed.
Rosa G.
Dallas, TX
I bought this drying lotion after getting a couple large acne breakouts on my cheeks. The packaging is glass and has a nice look to it. It is not too pricey and dries out the active breakouts. Make sure to really moisturize after using if your skin is on the dryer side.
Caroline P.
Denver, CO
Hands down the best spot treatment i've ever tried. I've tried at home remedies and in store spot treatment like from neutrogena, acid toners but none of them work as much as this product does! Seriously recommend it to anyone!
Hillary H.
I know this works for a lot of people but this didn't do as well of a job as I'd hope. Sure the redness went away but I didn't really see any difference in the overall appearance of the pimple. Also was not a big fan of the smell. I'll stick to my CosRX pimple stickers!
RiMi C.
Its a superb product who have acne appearing out of nowhere...its a spot on treatment so i apply it on a clean face at night on the pimple nd it dries my pimple in the morning.yes i would love to buy it again.and i would definetly recommend other people about it..thanks
Amanda S.
Louisville , KY
I discovered this on one of my favorite you tubers channels. I have had the same bottle for almost a year. This lasts and the packaging is cute. If I have a pimple I just dab some of this on, go to sleep, and wake up to a noticeably reduced pimple. I will purchase again.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?