BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Arielle D.
Anderson, SC
Meh. It's okay. It reduces the size of my zits but doesn't heal or eradicate them. But I don't think this is geared towards the kind of acne I have. I have deep, cystic, hormonal acne that rarely ever comes to a head. I hear it works great for others! But me, not so much.
Elizabeth T.
This little bottle works wonders at clearing up my acne overnight. The first time I used it I was super impressed, it really does dry out your pimples overnight and was very effective. It did however dry out my skin so use with caution, but I would definitely buy again!!
Chandler C.
Marietta, GA
This is the best thing for acne! I get cystic acne and this helps pull it to the surface so it will finally pop. Cystic acne is so painful and this is the only thing I have found that helps. Whatever is in this stuff is magic. I will definitely repurchase when I have run out.
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a top seller for a reason. The price point is awesome. The product works. It's easy. It's fast. It's everything. Just make sure you don't shake the bottle, I use a q-tip to apply this to my acne bumps at night and it seems to instantly clear up by morning.
aulani m.
San Diego , CA
I'm still testing this bad boy out-- so far i really love it. I leave it on overnight for any surfaced pimples or the ones that I feel coming. I recommend to anyone who has problems with random pimples that show up out of nowhere at the wrong time! It's gone within hours
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I always heard really great things about this, but for some reason it never really made a difference on my skin. I have dry, acneic skin so that is probably why. I bet if you have oily skin it would work well for you. If it doesn't I would recommend a Salicylic product.
RiMi C.
Its a superb product who have acne appearing out of nowhere...its a spot on treatment so i apply it on a clean face at night on the pimple nd it dries my pimple in the morning.yes i would love to buy it again.and i would definetly recommend other people about it..thanks
Autumn H.
Mckeesport
I love this so much I would recommend to anyone! It shrank my pimple is one night when it takes weeks with other products! It's good at it's price because it lasts awhile I will definitely buy again in the future!
Asia E.
downey
I absolutely love this. It takes pimples away overnight or reduce is it 99%. It comes in a nice bottle and applies great. Not you trying to the face for my first time use I saw results instantly. I remake I recommend this product to anyone with serious blemish problems.
kate a.
After seeing all the hype for this product, I decided to try it. It smells really strong, which I kind of enjoyed, and it was easy to apply. When I washed it off the next morning, some of my pimples were more subtle, but most of them were still there. Not too impressed.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?