BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Everyone needs this product in their lives. I use prescription acne medications and this gets rid of zits that those medications can't! It tingles when it is applied which is very satisfying. And I can always tell a difference in inflammation when I wake up in the morning!
Stephanie R.
If you haven't tried this already what are you waiting for this is literally magic in a bottle it truly works miracles overnight I believe this product is about $20 and it is worth every penny I would recommend this to anyone that is breaking out! Would definitely purchase again!
Victoria R.
It's amazing how this product works. I have tried many things and nothing would ever get rid of my breakouts. This product was very effective!! You can order it from Ulta, or even go to Nordstrom to buy it. I would definitely buy this again. Great night time pimple killer.
Amanda S.
Louisville , KY
I discovered this on one of my favorite you tubers channels. I have had the same bottle for almost a year. This lasts and the packaging is cute. If I have a pimple I just dab some of this on, go to sleep, and wake up to a noticeably reduced pimple. I will purchase again.
kate a.
After seeing all the hype for this product, I decided to try it. It smells really strong, which I kind of enjoyed, and it was easy to apply. When I washed it off the next morning, some of my pimples were more subtle, but most of them were still there. Not too impressed.
Danielle S.
Scott Township , PA
I love this stuff. I have never found anything else like it. I put some on a q-tip and dab where ever I have a break out. It does make your skin tight but it is a drying lotion so I would be upset if it didn't. It doesn't make you TOO dry though. After one night my break out is gone or very reduced
RiMi C.
Its a superb product who have acne appearing out of nowhere...its a spot on treatment so i apply it on a clean face at night on the pimple nd it dries my pimple in the morning.yes i would love to buy it again.and i would definetly recommend other people about it..thanks
Maura N.
Although it stings when you first apply it, the results are worth a little 10 second pain. As soon as I used it I saw a difference on the face demons. Just don't shake it, keep in a cool place and have cotton swabs handy,that sneaky pimple will be dried out n dissapear.
Emma V.
Kissimmee, FL
This product is a top seller for a reason. The price point is awesome. The product works. It's easy. It's fast. It's everything. Just make sure you don't shake the bottle, I use a q-tip to apply this to my acne bumps at night and it seems to instantly clear up by morning.
Elissa H.
W Sacramento, CA
This stuff is great at helping to dry up the occasional outbreak as long as it's not applied on any broken skin. If your skin has already broken, it can really burn and further irritate the spot. It dries quickly and easily and is pretty easy to wash off in the morning.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?