BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kathleen I.
San Francisco, CA
Ah, the famous drying lotion. This stuff does what it says it will do- it dries out your pimples! It's great as a spot treatment, but don't use it as a preventative measure. I'd recommend putting a dab on before bed and rinsing in the morning. It's affordable and powerful!
juliette a.
i love this spot treatment! been using it for the past 2 years. i heard so many great things about it so i knew i had to try it! it might look funny, with all the pink spots. but it works magic. it really takes down the size of a zit, and makes white heads disappear.
Stephanie R.
If you haven't tried this already what are you waiting for this is literally magic in a bottle it truly works miracles overnight I believe this product is about $20 and it is worth every penny I would recommend this to anyone that is breaking out! Would definitely purchase again!
Sabrina W.
I feel like this is a dupe for the eradikate drying lotion. I feel like it really would dry out any acne spots I had but it would chip and flake off if I put it on before bed. I have bought this several time and I would purchase it again. It feels like it really does work.
Olivia G.
Stafford, VA
I bought the Drying Lotion a couple days ago and has already done wonders in getting rid of my acne!!!!! I bought the glass bottle container and it definitely met my expectations from all the rage about it!!
Natasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen so many good reviews about this drying lotion so I decided to buy it and try it out. I don't get much acne but on occasion I do. I placed this drying lotion on some of my acne and it did seem to dry it out some but I didn't see too much of a result with using it.
Victoria R.
It's amazing how this product works. I have tried many things and nothing would ever get rid of my breakouts. This product was very effective!! You can order it from Ulta, or even go to Nordstrom to buy it. I would definitely buy this again. Great night time pimple killer.
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is my overnight miracle for pimples. This stuff is strong. You need to put it on overnight because there is no way to hide it. But it works. When I star to feel a pimple come in I use it for 1-3 nights as a spot treat. Works every time.
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my go to for pop up acne problems. It is very gentle but effective. It has a bit of a sting on initial contact, but I am bad about picking at my face when I have a zit. I almost always see a significant reduction the next morning. Love this brand and product.
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It is very affordable. I use this every time i have a blemish that i need to go away very fast! I just put it on my face at night with a q-tip and sleep with it on my face. Usually when i wake up my blemish decreases in size or almost is gone! I love it!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?