BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Liz X.
Newton, MA
It works really well but it usually takes a few days before it works. I bought it online and I love I love is so much! I would definitely recommend it to others and my friends. The glass packaging is nice and sturdy which I like. The smells are not great but bearable.
Kris S.
San Diego
I use this and the origins on the spot treatment. The origins is more for maintenance and this is definitely for getting pimples that are huge or won’t pop to come to surface to get the pain and inflammation under control. It also helps with the redness and pain a lot.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is magic. It works overnight while you sleep. The packaging is small and easy to store. It dries your imperfections fast and thoroughly. I have been using this for a month now. The formula is gentle and still gets the job done without irritating the rest of your skin!
Maria B.
I used this drying cream when blemishes start appearing on my skin. When I apply this on my face it stings a little like any other blemish treatment and dries out my blemishes over night. The price is fair for the results I would recommend if your skin is not so sensitive.
Kayla H.
Port Richey
This product consistently does exactly what you would expect.. dries up breakouts! It works great every time. It doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry but my face is pretty oily. If you're looking for a quick fix for an occasional break out this product is what you need.
Brenda V.
I got this because i was breaking out and I was tired of it and I saw other people using it and it truly does work. Like any other product, its about concistency so it will dry out pimples but may not go completely away till a couple uses but it will dry out and shrink them.
Jackie V.
I love the drying lotion it's literally a holy grail in my skin care routine if I have a zit I put the drying lotion on and the next day it's gone also really love the packaging and how you have to stick a Q-tip down there that way you don't put your fingers in it so that great packaging
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I recently brought this product from ulta when they had great sale. I tried as a spot treatment I really like it . My skin feel little dry but it's great to try because it's great product to get rid acne fast . I mean overnight it dries out acne and didn't leave any dark spots .
Ariana Z.
Love this product SO much. If you have a pimple it will literally be so small the next day. It’s a life saver. I always have this at my house. Don’t shake it though!!!(learned that the hard way:(
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
i know... i know... everyone goes crazy for this product. but to be honest, i am not sure why. i did buy a bottle and i have used it a few time... but it is hard to not shake the bottle at all, and you have to use a Q Tip every time you want to get any product... i dont love this and i think there is just too much hype around it...
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?