BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...4 Answers
Kristen S.
I love this product! It clears my big breakouts so much faster. It doesn't irritate my skin and it's easy to wash off the next morning. It's sold at so many stores and for a great price. Definitely check it out. Just don't shake it! I made that mistake with my first bottle.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This drying lotion works wonders on acne of the face, DO NOT SHAKE and dip a cotton swab to the bottom to pick up the pink product then deliberately apply to any acne scars or bumps you have, let it dry and you'll see improvements by the next morning. I highly recommend it
Natasha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen so many good reviews about this drying lotion so I decided to buy it and try it out. I don't get much acne but on occasion I do. I placed this drying lotion on some of my acne and it did seem to dry it out some but I didn't see too much of a result with using it.
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Love love love this product and an absolute must have! I don't get many breakouts often, but when I do I just want them pesky things gone! It really does help with minimizing the pimple and helps go away a lot quicker. Been purchasing for a while and will continue to do so.
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is my overnight miracle for pimples. This stuff is strong. You need to put it on overnight because there is no way to hide it. But it works. When I star to feel a pimple come in I use it for 1-3 nights as a spot treat. Works every time.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
This product is amazing. Whenever I have a breakout I will turn to this product for help. You just put a small dab on a breakout and it will help dry it out and will reduce the redness and the time that the breakout will be there. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Liz X.
Newton, MA
It works really well but it usually takes a few days before it works. I bought it online and I love I love is so much! I would definitely recommend it to others and my friends. The glass packaging is nice and sturdy which I like. The smells are not great but bearable.
Erin H.
Chicago
This product is a cult classic and for good reason. It absolutely helps blemishes, even deep, cystic acne, disappear seemingly overnight. What a lifesaver! This little bottle should be part of everyone's skin emergency kit. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Alexis V.
I was a first time purchaser when I first discovered this and I have since at least bought three replacements. This is my absolute favorite spot treatment for when i am experiencing a breakout or clogged pore. I sleep with it on and it works magic overnight.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is magic. It works overnight while you sleep. The packaging is small and easy to store. It dries your imperfections fast and thoroughly. I have been using this for a month now. The formula is gentle and still gets the job done without irritating the rest of your skin!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?