BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I like this product. The lotion is like a spot treatment for emerging pimples and I put on overnight to shrink the size and prevent from becoming larger. It does work on smaller pimples but I have a few cystic type pimples that I didn't see much improvement on, but overall a great product!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing product. I like the fact that when I breakout I just stick a q-tip in the bottom and get some of the pink drying lotion sleep with it on my face as a spot treatment. Then wake up wash my face and see a difference in the way my skin looks.
It is also affordable which is amazing.
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
I saw every youtuber use this and I finally decided to give it a try and I fell in love it drys out my pimples pretty fast easy to use you dip your cotton swab inside the bottle you don't shake it and then apply to your blemish. I've notice it helps my skin recover faster.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
Yep. Best there is, hands down. If I have a zit, I pray I'm not out of this stuff, because it works better than all the others. Just drop a q-tip down into the pink stuff on the bottom (don't shake it up) and dab dab dab it on. It'll dry it out faster than a cactus in Texas.
Rebecca P.
I don't have acne prone skin at all, but I have the type of skin where I get one REALLY big and ugly one every once in a while and want to get rid of it as fast as I can and OH MY GOD does this stuff do the trick! It helps dry it right up and zaps it away so much quicker than if I just didn't do anything at all. Love it and always will!
Sage F.
St Petersburg, FL
This is great for drying out little whiteheads. You dip a q-tip in and then put it on each spot where it is needed. It is helpful for acne, but not super helpful for me. I have more small little bursts of acne or cystic acne. Cystic acne isn't helped as much by this stuff.
Brandi P.
Anchorage, AK
Everyone needs this product in their lives. I use prescription acne medications and this gets rid of zits that those medications can't! It tingles when it is applied which is very satisfying. And I can always tell a difference in inflammation when I wake up in the morning!
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
This drying lotion is like magic in a bottle. When you feel a pimple starting to form all you gotta do it use a q-tip and apply it on the pimple and overnight it dramatically decreases in size and reduces the redness. This also works great on acne scars and stubborn pimples.
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my go to for pop up acne problems. It is very gentle but effective. It has a bit of a sting on initial contact, but I am bad about picking at my face when I have a zit. I almost always see a significant reduction the next morning. Love this brand and product.
Vivian T.
This is my ride or die spot treatment. If i have a big breakout I apply this at night and in the morning my breakout is significantly smaller or even gone. The only downside is you have to use a q-tip and that get kind of mess once you start to reach the end of the bottle.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?