BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Darcy G.
Milwaukee, WI
This product has been a miracle worker. I put it on the spots I see before bed, and when I wake up the swelling is gone. I use it multiple times a week, and don't see myself stopping. It doesn't dry me out, but definitely pulls out the oils and reduces redness and swelling.
Alexis V.
I was a first time purchaser when I first discovered this and I have since at least bought three replacements. This is my absolute favorite spot treatment for when i am experiencing a breakout or clogged pore. I sleep with it on and it works magic overnight.
Yahayra V.
Do not sleep on this drying lotion because you are missing out! A little bit goes a long way and I genuinely mean that. If you get a pimple on your face, all you need to do is put a little bit of this on it and BAM! Hello, flawless skin! This is one of my favorite skincare brands of all time! Fantastic!
Ana-Sofia D.
Pretty expensive but seems to be fairly effective. It does very well to reduce the appearance of any pimples and I like to put it on at night before going to bed as a spot treatment. You have to remember NOT to rub it into your skin and not to mix the liquid with the pink clay stuff. If you use it correctly, it works great.
Vivian T.
This is my ride or die spot treatment. If i have a big breakout I apply this at night and in the morning my breakout is significantly smaller or even gone. The only downside is you have to use a q-tip and that get kind of mess once you start to reach the end of the bottle.
Mari H.
Edinburg, TX
Love love love this product and an absolute must have! I don't get many breakouts often, but when I do I just want them pesky things gone! It really does help with minimizing the pimple and helps go away a lot quicker. Been purchasing for a while and will continue to do so.
Brie G.
This product is gentle on your face, and it doesn't have a strong odor, which is nice. Just make sure you follow the directions and use a q-tip (or the like) to apply this product so that the liquid and the pink product at the bottom of the bottle run out at the same time.
Kris S.
San Diego
I use this and the origins on the spot treatment. The origins is more for maintenance and this is definitely for getting pimples that are huge or won’t pop to come to surface to get the pain and inflammation under control. It also helps with the redness and pain a lot.
Jenny Y.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
If you want your pimples to dry overnight this is the lotion! I use a clean cotton swab to dab into the pink sulfur part and dab it on my pimples and leave it overnight for it to diminish half the size the next morning. I don't mind the smell but some people may not like it.
Tatiana H.
Indianapolis
This product is amazing. Whenever I have a breakout I will turn to this product for help. You just put a small dab on a breakout and it will help dry it out and will reduce the redness and the time that the breakout will be there. I will continue to repurchase this product!
Gigi R.
Does this really dry up and get rid of zits?
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Téa K.
I don't have terrible acne but it doesn't ever go away. I've had it since I was in fifth grade and I graduated high school almost 2 years ago.. I heard some good things about this product but I want to know more. Please tell me everything you think about it!
Shelby N.
Swartz creek, Mi
Should I skip moiusturizing at night when I use this?