BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It is very affordable. I use this every time i have a blemish that i need to go away very fast! I just put it on my face at night with a q-tip and sleep with it on my face. Usually when i wake up my blemish decreases in size or almost is gone! I love it!!
Erin H.
Chicago
This product is a cult classic and for good reason. It absolutely helps blemishes, even deep, cystic acne, disappear seemingly overnight. What a lifesaver! This little bottle should be part of everyone's skin emergency kit. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my go to for pop up acne problems. It is very gentle but effective. It has a bit of a sting on initial contact, but I am bad about picking at my face when I have a zit. I almost always see a significant reduction the next morning. Love this brand and product.
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
This drying lotion is like magic in a bottle. When you feel a pimple starting to form all you gotta do it use a q-tip and apply it on the pimple and overnight it dramatically decreases in size and reduces the redness. This also works great on acne scars and stubborn pimples.
Rebecca P.
I don't have acne prone skin at all, but I have the type of skin where I get one REALLY big and ugly one every once in a while and want to get rid of it as fast as I can and OH MY GOD does this stuff do the trick! It helps dry it right up and zaps it away so much quicker than if I just didn't do anything at all. Love it and always will!
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
I saw every youtuber use this and I finally decided to give it a try and I fell in love it drys out my pimples pretty fast easy to use you dip your cotton swab inside the bottle you don't shake it and then apply to your blemish. I've notice it helps my skin recover faster.
Victoria R.
It's amazing how this product works. I have tried many things and nothing would ever get rid of my breakouts. This product was very effective!! You can order it from Ulta, or even go to Nordstrom to buy it. I would definitely buy this again. Great night time pimple killer.
Jackie V.
I love the drying lotion it's literally a holy grail in my skin care routine if I have a zit I put the drying lotion on and the next day it's gone also really love the packaging and how you have to stick a Q-tip down there that way you don't put your fingers in it so that great packaging
Edden K.
After seeing this popular product all over the internet, I decided to give it a try. Although it doesn't vanish all your pimples over night, it certainly speeds up the process. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and will continue to use it, and repurchase.
Raegan H.
Hennessey, OK
Soo good. Sometimes I break out so bad and when I put this on the next day the redness has went down a lot! This is the first time I bought it and it definitely met my expectations. I would for ate recommend. I usually put it on after I wash my face at night after I have already applied moisturizer. Next day wash it off.
Laura C.
Sylmar, CA
I have been having severe acne for a while now and my skin does get flaky and dry around my acne . Will this dry out my skin more on my acne ?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!
Nicole E.
I've been looking for a way to clear up my skin. I have very dry skin and was wondering if this would dry it up even more?
Sandra B.
Mississauga , ON
I JUST bought this but haven’t tried it yet! Thoughts on the product?? :)
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this a spot treatment ???