BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Liz X.
Newton, MA
It works really well but it usually takes a few days before it works. I bought it online and I love I love is so much! I would definitely recommend it to others and my friends. The glass packaging is nice and sturdy which I like. The smells are not great but bearable.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
Ok this is miracle stuff in a bottle. Zaps a honker of a pimple over night!! Even my husband was impressed. It didnt come off on my pillow or anything. I wake up to a visibly reduced or ready to pop blemish. Highly recommend this to everyone! Get one for those PMS weeks
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is magic. It works overnight while you sleep. The packaging is small and easy to store. It dries your imperfections fast and thoroughly. I have been using this for a month now. The formula is gentle and still gets the job done without irritating the rest of your skin!
Erin H.
Chicago
This product is a cult classic and for good reason. It absolutely helps blemishes, even deep, cystic acne, disappear seemingly overnight. What a lifesaver! This little bottle should be part of everyone's skin emergency kit. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!
Kayla H.
Port Richey
This product consistently does exactly what you would expect.. dries up breakouts! It works great every time. It doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry but my face is pretty oily. If you're looking for a quick fix for an occasional break out this product is what you need.
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
This drying lotion is like magic in a bottle. When you feel a pimple starting to form all you gotta do it use a q-tip and apply it on the pimple and overnight it dramatically decreases in size and reduces the redness. This also works great on acne scars and stubborn pimples.
Jackie V.
I love the drying lotion it's literally a holy grail in my skin care routine if I have a zit I put the drying lotion on and the next day it's gone also really love the packaging and how you have to stick a Q-tip down there that way you don't put your fingers in it so that great packaging
Hannah J.
Greeneville, TN
This product is amazing. I purchased this product at Ulta Beauty. Its great for those small bumps and whiteheads. The price is a little steep for 1 oz of product, but so worth it. The glass bottle gives the product a nice look and feel. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone struggling with those tiny bumps!
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
i know... i know... everyone goes crazy for this product. but to be honest, i am not sure why. i did buy a bottle and i have used it a few time... but it is hard to not shake the bottle at all, and you have to use a Q Tip every time you want to get any product... i dont love this and i think there is just too much hype around it...
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an amazing product. I like the fact that when I breakout I just stick a q-tip in the bottom and get some of the pink drying lotion sleep with it on my face as a spot treatment. Then wake up wash my face and see a difference in the way my skin looks.
It is also affordable which is amazing.
Anabelle O.
Brentwood, NY
Where you can find this product
Ana M.
How effective is this!!!!!?
Beatriz G.
chicago ridge , IL
would you use this on scars or just active blemishes?
Amanda Y.
Montreal , QC
Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it right, this things is to remove acne? And when you wake up in the morning, do you wash it off or it wil absorbe into your skin?
Savannah H.
I've used this the past two nights along with the buffering lotion on both cystic pimples and small breakouts and I've seen so change. Could I be doing something wrong? I apply just the drying lotion to normal break outs and I apply the buffering lotion before and after I apply the drying lotion on cystic pimples and I do not shake the drying lotion. Anything would help. Thanks!