BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
A favorite of mine. There are lots of more expensive products but they are all basically the same thing, so no reason to not go with Mario's cheaper option. This isn't good for cystic acne but for the little spots that are coming to a head, this works wonders in a night or two.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
This is magic. It works overnight while you sleep. The packaging is small and easy to store. It dries your imperfections fast and thoroughly. I have been using this for a month now. The formula is gentle and still gets the job done without irritating the rest of your skin!
Hannah J.
Greeneville, TN
This product is amazing. I purchased this product at Ulta Beauty. Its great for those small bumps and whiteheads. The price is a little steep for 1 oz of product, but so worth it. The glass bottle gives the product a nice look and feel. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone struggling with those tiny bumps!
Kelsey V.
Bothell, WA
This stuff is my JAM. Put it on before bed and my zits are clear in the morning. It's SO effective and such a killer price point. Plus, it's cruelty free. It's great for every skin type and is a holy grail for acne sufferers- both cystic and otherwise. I totally recommend this!!
Edden K.
After seeing this popular product all over the internet, I decided to give it a try. Although it doesn't vanish all your pimples over night, it certainly speeds up the process. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and will continue to use it, and repurchase.
Kayla H.
Port Richey
This product consistently does exactly what you would expect.. dries up breakouts! It works great every time. It doesn't leave my skin feeling overly dry but my face is pretty oily. If you're looking for a quick fix for an occasional break out this product is what you need.
Destiny O.
Okay this drying lotion does wonders! I was surprised on the results I got from the next morning. I put this on my problem areas and in the morning my problem areas became smaller, I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from acne. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
Jackie V.
I love the drying lotion it's literally a holy grail in my skin care routine if I have a zit I put the drying lotion on and the next day it's gone also really love the packaging and how you have to stick a Q-tip down there that way you don't put your fingers in it so that great packaging
Aryanna C.
Irvine, CA
First off, this product is a lifesaver. After my full nighttime skincare routine, I'll use a Q tip and place it in the bottle to grab the pink substance. I dot it onto my fresh pimple and they're dried out the next day! Do not use on popped pimples or exposed wounds though.
Jen K.
Flushing, NY
i know... i know... everyone goes crazy for this product. but to be honest, i am not sure why. i did buy a bottle and i have used it a few time... but it is hard to not shake the bottle at all, and you have to use a Q Tip every time you want to get any product... i dont love this and i think there is just too much hype around it...
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?