BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
This is the best for those overnight emergencies! I like to put it on and depending on the pimple's location, secure it with a bandaid. The next morning, the pimple is noticeably smaller and less angry. I make sure to keep this in my bathroom and keep another for when I travel.
Olivia G.
Stafford, VA
I bought the Drying Lotion a couple days ago and has already done wonders in getting rid of my acne!!!!! I bought the glass bottle container and it definitely met my expectations from all the rage about it!!
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
Ok this is miracle stuff in a bottle. Zaps a honker of a pimple over night!! Even my husband was impressed. It didnt come off on my pillow or anything. I wake up to a visibly reduced or ready to pop blemish. Highly recommend this to everyone! Get one for those PMS weeks
Peyton G.
Pinson, AL
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It is very affordable. I use this every time i have a blemish that i need to go away very fast! I just put it on my face at night with a q-tip and sleep with it on my face. Usually when i wake up my blemish decreases in size or almost is gone! I love it!!
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
I saw every youtuber use this and I finally decided to give it a try and I fell in love it drys out my pimples pretty fast easy to use you dip your cotton swab inside the bottle you don't shake it and then apply to your blemish. I've notice it helps my skin recover faster.
Ariel A.
Bayonne, NJ
This is an interesting product. I was looking for a dupe for the Kate Somerville product and this was it. It has a super strong scent, which can get intense but it does the job. It dries up any pimples you might have by the morning. For the price, it's definitely worth it.
Maddie R.
Goleta, CA
This drying lotion is like magic in a bottle. When you feel a pimple starting to form all you gotta do it use a q-tip and apply it on the pimple and overnight it dramatically decreases in size and reduces the redness. This also works great on acne scars and stubborn pimples.
Neisha O.
Louisville, KY
This is one of my go to for pop up acne problems. It is very gentle but effective. It has a bit of a sting on initial contact, but I am bad about picking at my face when I have a zit. I almost always see a significant reduction the next morning. Love this brand and product.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
When I see a pimple coming I will grab a qtip
Dip it in the solution and apply it to just the pimple. The reason why I gave it 2 stars was because I wouldn't recommend this product to people with sensitive faces like mine. Seems to make the pimple burn and hurt the next day.
Rebecca P.
I don't have acne prone skin at all, but I have the type of skin where I get one REALLY big and ugly one every once in a while and want to get rid of it as fast as I can and OH MY GOD does this stuff do the trick! It helps dry it right up and zaps it away so much quicker than if I just didn't do anything at all. Love it and always will!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?