BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Taylor K.
This stuff is AMAZING. I actually went and bought this when Kylie Jenner recommended on her snapchat and was not disappointed. The drying lotion clears pimples on the spot. Put this stuff on before bed and you wake up on the morning blemish free! Seriously recommend to anyone!
Taylor C.
Cincinnati, Ohio
I love love love this product. It's easy to use and effective. I put this on my pimples before I go to bed and in the morning it is almost clear to completely gone. I use it so much, I have gone through at least two almost three and I've been using this for almost three years.
grace z.
Bayside, NY
I absolutely love this product. This drying lotion is amazing because it does wonders. When I see a blemish I apply this product and within the next two days it is either improved or not visible anymore. It give a nice cooling feeling and there is no strong odor. As long as I have acne I will continue to purchase this product!
Lisa D.
If you don't have this, go out now and buy it.  I get it at Ulta.  Anytime I have the start of a blemish, I dab the pink stuff on with a q-tip, and in hours it is gone!  This really works, and lasts forever.  Worth every penny.  Magic in a bottle!!!
Alyssa P.
Newtown Sq, PA
Having dry skin I was a little skeptical about a "drying lotion", but this thing is a life saver. Spot conceal pimples overnight and watch them diminish in size by morning. I've been using this for about a year now, and a little goes a very long way, definitely worth the price!
Shraya P.
Irving, TX
This product was very hyped by many individuals and as someone with acne prone skin I gave it a try. I was surprised to see that the results were amazing the next morning and my pimples had shrunk. One flaw would be that it did dry out my skin, so if your skin is on the drier side like mine, just remember to moisturize extra!
Isabel S.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this product. When I have a pimple I put this product on before I go to bed and when I wake up it has gone down in size by half. It dries out the blemish throughout the night so you can wake up with a blemish free face. It is a very affordable product as well.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS THROUGH MY WORST BREAKOUTS. This stuff is literally magic. Whenever I have a bad breakout, I do my normal skincare routine, and then I apply this directly on the pimple with a q-tip. My only advice would be to not put on a recently popped pimple. It will burn .
Darlene M.
Fontana , CA
Worst product ever. I've used it so many times & it never works for me. I thought maybe I'm using it wrong, went on the website & followed the instructions. Days later nothing. So I googled other ways to use it. Same results, as in no results at all. So I give it a thumbs down
Bailey S.
Doesn't leave my skin extremely dry when I take it off, usually put it on after I moisturizer and I'm getting ready for bed! I don't use it daily, because I have already normal to dry skin and I don't want to dry it out anymore, but for my bad days this is definitely my go to!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?