BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Jenni T.
Mohnton, PA
Love this! I like it so much because it is a spot treatment. I haven't been using it very long but its gentle on my skin, especially since its just a spot treatment. I'd say its very effective and a little goes a really long way with this product. I will be buying this again.
Lisa D.
If you don't have this, go out now and buy it.  I get it at Ulta.  Anytime I have the start of a blemish, I dab the pink stuff on with a q-tip, and in hours it is gone!  This really works, and lasts forever.  Worth every penny.  Magic in a bottle!!!
Kelsey A.
I think this is good for certain types of breakouts.... like more on the side of cystic. I have Dry skin so this really dries my skin out, but it think it would work great on normal-oily types. The only con is that it tends to crumble off in my sleep since I tend to toss and turn.
Meaghan L.
Ingleside
LET ME TELL YOU. Having cystic acne I have the hardest time finding something to dry those suckers out. This is that product. I look crazy on the nights that I use it because I have big spots all over my face but it is soooo worth it!

Tip: when you wake up and wash it off put moisturizer on immediately because it is 'drying'
Shraya P.
Irving, TX
This product was very hyped by many individuals and as someone with acne prone skin I gave it a try. I was surprised to see that the results were amazing the next morning and my pimples had shrunk. One flaw would be that it did dry out my skin, so if your skin is on the drier side like mine, just remember to moisturize extra!
Katie V.
Stevensville, MD
I have nothing but good things to say about this product. I have been using it for close to two years and it has helped my skin dramatically. I don't get acne but every now and then when i have a breakout or feel a bad pimple coming on , if i put this on the pimple either goes away or is way less noticeable and much smaller. I recommend this to everyone. This product is life changing.
Sofia S.
Best drying lotion. I️ love Mario badescu and the company. They have a variety of different skin care for all types of skins. The dyeing lotion is a personal favorite and it dried out you zits or pimples overnight.
Jacelyn O.
Plainfield, IL
COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS THROUGH MY WORST BREAKOUTS. This stuff is literally magic. Whenever I have a bad breakout, I do my normal skincare routine, and then I apply this directly on the pimple with a q-tip. My only advice would be to not put on a recently popped pimple. It will burn .
Kiana G.
Carolina Bch, NC
I have not tried this product yet, but I hope to! I have heard nothing but AWESOME things about it. Right now I am using something harsher for the same purpose and I would like to tone it down. The price of this product is not ‘too pricey’ & I know it to be available at Ulta or online.
Taylor K.
This stuff is AMAZING. I actually went and bought this when Kylie Jenner recommended on her snapchat and was not disappointed. The drying lotion clears pimples on the spot. Put this stuff on before bed and you wake up on the morning blemish free! Seriously recommend to anyone!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?