BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
This is a beauty must have.  The real deal when it comes to clearing up a pimple overnight.  I have used this product for over 20 years, and I can say it has helped my breakouts many times.  I apply it with a q-tip at night, and by morning my pimples have been less red and went away.
Katie G.
Hartsdale
This is Magic in a bottle I love this stuff I literally put it on any kind of blemish that I have on my face and literally overnight it disappears and The price is not bad at all very affordable and the product actually last a long time
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
I am in love with this product! It is expensive but you only need a little for it to work. I have seen a big change in pimples over night. It is a spot treatment not an all over product so it really doesn’t help large areas but more of just large pimples that show up. I need to buy more!!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This acne drying lotion is AMAZING! I have always been a Neutrogena fan, but this drying lotion is PERFECT for drying up an acne blemish ASAP! Literally overnight you will see a difference in your skin's appearance! The scent is super strong, but well worth it to dry up an acne blemish sooner, rather than later.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
This stuff works okay on pimples. But the ingredients in it are terrible. It has dangerous parabens which have been linked to breast cancer. I will not be repurchasing. The Kate Somerville one is basically the same but without the parabens if you really want a product like this.
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
This stuff really works! However, I would only use it as spot treatment, and not everyday as it will dry your skin out. It's affordable and works so well. I purchased mine from Ulta, but you can also order it from Amazon. It works well for little pimples and also big under the skin pimples.
Avery B.
Bakersfield, CA
It dries out my pimples and they are gone within a few days. It stings a bit when you first apply it but this goes away within a few minutes. I am a first time user but i would use it again. It has a good value for the amount that you receive. It could be a little more sanitary.
Jessica S.
one of the greatest products i have ever used for spot treatments. I put it on before i go to bed when i have a spot or feel one coming on, wash the excess off the next day and in 1-2 days the spot is gone. On open cuts, it does hurt because it contains alcohol but as long as you're careful, it'll be a worthwhile purchase!
Jordan M.
Orange, CA
This is magic! Fantastic as a spot treatment, but I have also used it when I get some irritation along my nose because the calamine in it seems to really help calm down the redness. Will buy again once mine runs out, if it ever does haha because it seems to last a very long time.
Lydia D.
Lacey, WA
I was curious to see how this drying lotion would work and I was really surprised by the results they gave me. I noticed I had some acne on my face and I put some of the drying lotion on and left it overnight and when I washed my face the next day, my acne was hardly noticeable. It's a skin care must.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?