BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Alanna T.
Went to Ulta to buy face masks to help with a random breakout and one of the girls told me about this product.  I couldn't believe how it worked immediately order night to help clear up my face.  It may be a small bottle, but you only need a little bit to use.  Very happy customer!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This acne drying lotion is AMAZING! I have always been a Neutrogena fan, but this drying lotion is PERFECT for drying up an acne blemish ASAP! Literally overnight you will see a difference in your skin's appearance! The scent is super strong, but well worth it to dry up an acne blemish sooner, rather than later.
Jessica S.
one of the greatest products i have ever used for spot treatments. I put it on before i go to bed when i have a spot or feel one coming on, wash the excess off the next day and in 1-2 days the spot is gone. On open cuts, it does hurt because it contains alcohol but as long as you're careful, it'll be a worthwhile purchase!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I bought the plastic one at Ulta I stress literally all the time for no reason and I get white heads, for me it's SO SO effective. Yes it's pricey but most acne treatments are. I will definitely buy again when I run out :)
Katie G.
Hartsdale
This is Magic in a bottle I love this stuff I literally put it on any kind of blemish that I have on my face and literally overnight it disappears and The price is not bad at all very affordable and the product actually last a long time
Jen K.
Alhambra, CA
I use this as a quick zit zapper. Using a qtip. I make sure to get the pink stuff on the bottom to spot treat zits and blemishes. This bottle can definitely last a long time and can also be shared as long as you use a clean qtip each time. Works well and I wish I had this sooner!
debra d.
I love it because i can use this before bed and it will help my skin look it's best.
It drys out the nasty whiteheads.
Noone Likes those pesky whiteheads.
So i use this at night and go to sleep and wake up with healthier looking skin. It doesn't irrate my skin which is a big plus.
Lydia C.
Mooresville, NC
This stuff really works! However, I would only use it as spot treatment, and not everyday as it will dry your skin out. It's affordable and works so well. I purchased mine from Ulta, but you can also order it from Amazon. It works well for little pimples and also big under the skin pimples.
Emily W.
This acne spot treatment is great for those blemishes that are the size of Mt. Everest. I simply cleanse and tone, and finish off with this drying lotion at night. In the morning, my acnes scars and blemishes are definitely reduced!
Courtney T.
Farmersville, TX
If you have bad acne in your life you NEED this in your life. I can truly say this product helped my skin be what it is today. If you have a pimple, you put this on at night in the pimple will be vertically be gone in the morning. I recommend this to anyone that needs a quick fix.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?