BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Madhuri P.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It works on pimples over night but I can’t stand the smell for some reason once it dries. I put it on at night and when I wake up it get all over my sheets. If you can get past that, it will definitely work and help any cystic acne
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I feel like this is in every skincare junkie's starter kit. While I liked it when I first got into skincare, I really don't like it now. You shouldn't dry out your pimples overnight anyways. I also don't like how the sulfur residue stays on my skin even after washing in the morning.
Tayler J.
Definitely did it's purpose with getting rid of blemishes overnight. Definitely not something that I am able to pack on the go or for traveling because you cannot mix the sediment and serum. Created dark marks after the blemish went down which caused more issues in the long run.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
This is a beauty must have.  The real deal when it comes to clearing up a pimple overnight.  I have used this product for over 20 years, and I can say it has helped my breakouts many times.  I apply it with a q-tip at night, and by morning my pimples have been less red and went away.
Katie G.
Hartsdale
This is Magic in a bottle I love this stuff I literally put it on any kind of blemish that I have on my face and literally overnight it disappears and The price is not bad at all very affordable and the product actually last a long time
Allison D.
Minneapolis, MN
This spot treatment is a nice, gentle way to target acne spots. It is a more natural way to treat pimples as opposed to piling on loads of chemicals, which would be great for someone with sensitive skin. Unfortunately it is too expensive to be worth it for me with my cystic acne.
Stephanie J.
Cedar Park , TX
I am in love with this product! It is expensive but you only need a little for it to work. I have seen a big change in pimples over night. It is a spot treatment not an all over product so it really doesn’t help large areas but more of just large pimples that show up. I need to buy more!!
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This acne drying lotion is AMAZING! I have always been a Neutrogena fan, but this drying lotion is PERFECT for drying up an acne blemish ASAP! Literally overnight you will see a difference in your skin's appearance! The scent is super strong, but well worth it to dry up an acne blemish sooner, rather than later.
Avery B.
Bakersfield, CA
It dries out my pimples and they are gone within a few days. It stings a bit when you first apply it but this goes away within a few minutes. I am a first time user but i would use it again. It has a good value for the amount that you receive. It could be a little more sanitary.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
This stuff works okay on pimples. But the ingredients in it are terrible. It has dangerous parabens which have been linked to breast cancer. I will not be repurchasing. The Kate Somerville one is basically the same but without the parabens if you really want a product like this.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?