BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Janice I.
Bogota, NJ
WOW! Is the perfect adjective to describe this product. AS SOON as I get a feeling a zit is trying to make its way to my face I put this and in just a couple of days it is literally gone. I have repurchased this item plenty of times and it will continue to be apart of my MUST HAVES.
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
This drying lotion does indeed dry, however, because I've tried more potent drying products I cannot give this 5 stars. It is pricey for what it is and kind of disappointing in terms of result. I say, go for the out of trouble mask by origins or see a dermatologist about stubborn pimples.
Lauren G.
Great overnight treatment to get rid of incoming acne.  It's not the most attractive product to wear at night but it will dry out and reduce acne resulting in a fresh face in the morning.  This compares to the Kate Sommerville drying lotion which s a little more expensive.
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This product works so quickly. For any big pimples it might take a day or two to clear however the first time I apply this you noticed results the next day. It shrinks its size right away. For any small bumps they clear over night. I apply this right before bed and wake up to better skin!
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
This drying lotion is effective and has reduced the size of my pimples overnight. Since it has calamine in it, it wasn’t very harsh on my skin like other pimple zappers can be. The only think I wasn’t so crazy about was the price, but it will last me some time so it is worth the buy.
Anne G.
Sacramento , CA
This product looked a bit strange to me since it was half water looking and half pink stuff. But when I got to read more into the ingredients and how this works I had to try it out myself. So I went onto YouTube searched the drying lotion up and found that many people loved it and helped with pimple and redness problems. So basically how to use it is to first not to shake the bottle. I know most people's instinct tells them to shake but you don't. You take a Q-tip and put it in the bottle until you hit the pink solution then dot it across problem areas over night. The reason why I say over night is because the lotion will stay pink on ur face and don't want to walk around with poka dots everywhere lol. So the next morning rinse it off and you will notice the problem area to shrink and redness will be gone! So for anyone who wants to try it out should buy it. I bought mines at ulta :)
Allison V.
cincinnati
Got zits? USE THIS! I get a new blemish every day, and I aways use this drying lotion to clear them up. I use a q-tip to apply the formula directly to my blemish after washing my face at night. I have bigger breakouts, so I leave it on overnight. When i wake up, the swelling and redness is gone! Simply rinse it off and you're done!
Bella A.
does exactly what it says it will! dries up large, greasy, even cystic pimples like no other formula ive ever tried. This works great for me even while im on perscription acne medication, because sometimes i still get that one huge pimple, and this never fails to get rid of it fast.
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I saw so many people raving about this I decided to give it a try. It will definitely help diminish your pimple but make sure to not over use it or it can just cause more harm than good.
Laura K.
Eatonville, WA
I bought this in hopes that it would be my "holy grail" zit stopper. Unfortunately I haven't noticed much of a difference in the size or redness of pimples. I got it at Ulta for 17 dollars which is kinda pricey, but it does last a long time. And definitely don't shake up the bottle.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?