BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN
I saw so many people raving about this I decided to give it a try. It will definitely help diminish your pimple but make sure to not over use it or it can just cause more harm than good.
Chintil G.
This is a great product! It's a wonderful toner, skin refresher and it smells wonderful. I love using it after cleansing and before applying my moisturizer. It's also great to use before applying makeup.
Esperanza M.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
Immediately addressed my acne spots, effectively removing them right away. I had heard about this product for quite some time and was eager to try it out. So glad I did! Such a great tool for my arsenal of skin care: I do not breakout often, but this was the perfect spot treatment.
Shannen N.
Cortland
A skin care staple. Unfortunately for someone who suffers from cystic acne, this product works much for effectively on a Whitehead pimple that’s ready to pop. Something thats under the skin, this won’t have the most impact. Don’t apply to broken skin either, it will burn like a mf!
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I've mentioned this before about Kate Somerville's version but I don't think sulfur is the right ingredient for my acne-prone skin. I know it works wonders for some, but for me personally it did not. It may have helped reduce it just a tad bit, but I can't say it's done anything miraculous.
Ivonne H.
Bakersfield
I love Marc bedesco brand. It works miracles for me and some others that I know. It can be pricey for some but it is worth it. It is very gentle on the skin. The packaging is very well, it is in a glass bottle. To me the product does not need improvement. It works very well as it is.
NICOLE M.
Lewisberry, PA
I FINALLY got my hands on this bad boy and I am definitely satisfied. I feel like it brought my blemishes to the surface if they needed the help. My only problem was that I didn't know what to do with them when they surfaced, haha. I am a picker, unfortunately. This product definitely did not dry out my skin, either. Would definitely recommend and repurchase!
Madhuri P.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It works on pimples over night but I can’t stand the smell for some reason once it dries. I put it on at night and when I wake up it get all over my sheets. If you can get past that, it will definitely work and help any cystic acne
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
I feel like this drying lotion really helps take the redness down! I sleep with this dotted on my pimples and i can notice a difference by the morning time. I only have a few trouble spots ever so often and this is my go to when I have a breakout. I will continue to use this product.
Bethany N.
Lynnfield , MA
MAGIC IN A BOTTLE! Put on blemish before bed and wake up with it almost or completely gone! It's a little princely for the size, but well worth it. I'll keep repurchasing and have recommend it to everyone I know.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?